Police officer wounded as result of m...

Police officer wounded as result of mishandling gun in Azerbaijan

There are 2 comments on the Tajikistan News.Net story from Apr 10, 2012, titled Police officer wounded as result of mishandling gun in Azerbaijan. In it, Tajikistan News.Net reports that:

APA reports that assistant chief of the Agdam regional police office Hagverdiyev Allahverdi Yagub wounded himself as a result of mishandling gun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tajikistan News.Net.

lambroni ardziv

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 10, 2012
lol dont they teach the police how to use a gun in azik land
lambroni ardziv

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 10, 2012
it seems its a slow news day that they are spreading this. no news about the lizerdiev family doing something or being awarded or named something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agdam, Azerbaijan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ilham Aliyev: 'My message to Armenia: stop the ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 top dander 29
News Armenia continues to strengthen military presen... (Jan '15) Jan '15 enter 17
News Azerbaijan Downs Helicopter On Karabakh Frontline (Nov '14) Nov '14 Zeppelin 1
News Azerbaijani Armed Forces knock Armenian helicopter (Nov '14) Nov '14 ardziv 2
News Armenian armed forces violate ceasefire with Az... (Nov '14) Nov '14 ardziv 1
News Azerbaijan Alleges Karabakh Cease-Fire Violations (Jan '14) Jan '14 lambroni ardziv 3
News Armenia continues breaking armistice with Azerb... (Apr '13) Nov '13 lambroni ardziv 3
More from around the web