Ceasefire shattered by Armenian Armed...

Ceasefire shattered by Armenian Armed Forces in several directions

There are 1 comment on the Today.Az story from Jul 20, 2011, titled Ceasefire shattered by Armenian Armed Forces in several directions. In it, Today.Az reports that:

Also, the fire was opened to the Azerbaijani troops from the positions outside the Javahirli village in the Agdam region at 00.50-01.10. The Azerbaijani troops answered their fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Today.Az.

Just one Armenian

Temecula, CA

#2 Jul 25, 2011
The only thing shattered by armenian forces is the azerbaijan army loll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agdam, Azerbaijan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ilham Aliyev: 'My message to Armenia: stop the ... Feb '15 top dander 29
News Armenia continues to strengthen military presen... (Nov '14) Jan '15 enter 18
News Azerbaijan Downs Helicopter On Karabakh Frontline (Nov '14) Nov '14 Zeppelin 1
News Azerbaijani Armed Forces knock Armenian helicopter (Nov '14) Nov '14 ardziv 2
News Armenian armed forces violate ceasefire with Az... (Nov '14) Nov '14 ardziv 1
News Azerbaijan Alleges Karabakh Cease-Fire Violations (Jan '14) Jan '14 lambroni ardziv 3
News Armenia continues breaking armistice with Azerb... (Apr '13) Nov '13 lambroni ardziv 3
More from around the web