BAKU: Armenian Armed Forces start large-scale military trainings

Aug 18, 2012 Full story: Groong 12

APA, Azerbaijan Aug 17 2012 Armenian Armed Forces start large-scale military trainings in occupied territories of Azerbaijan's Aghdam region [ 17 Aug 2012 11:28 ] Aghdam.

Read more
lambroni ardziv

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 20, 2012
why not we have to be ready since every day we do hear threats from our neighbors the aziks and their president khan lizardiev
Sikim AzerFAKEjan

Burbank, CA

#2 Aug 31, 2012
This came at the right time since lizard sikis just freed an azik terrorist murderer. Its time to teach these slimeballs a lesson.
armenians back to Syria

Baku, Azerbaijan

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Sikim AzerFAKEjan wrote:
This came at the right time since lizard sikis just freed an azik terrorist murderer. Its time to teach these slimeballs a lesson.
What are you waiting for? Is it because a defence bufget 4 times larger than your ENTIRE STATE budget a bit too much for you to handle?))))
Huseyn

Baku, Azerbaijan

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Sikim AzerFAKEjan wrote:
This came at the right time since lizard sikis just freed an azik terrorist murderer. Its time to teach these slimeballs a lesson.
Since you fail to call Azerbaijan by its correct name , supposing its due to your lack of historical and geographical education ,

i would like to add that , constant thread from Azerbaijan was based off the inability of Armenian officials to meet a compromise within the framework of Azerbaijani territorial integrity .

I hope that was not too much of education to handle for your Smallish armenian brain .

And Please try not to reply with distortion of the Name of Azerbaijan , neither with expressions such as - Fuck you Azik or Fuck Azerbaijan and their smart educated people .

thank you for your attention , i hope it was not too much to handle
Huseyn

Baku, Azerbaijan

#5 Sep 5, 2012
and for everyone else

Duk’ vordin vat vark’i ter kin e p’akel berany

peace out Agarka , and lavet kunem
kirk

UK

#6 Sep 5, 2012
Dont fight,azerbaijan belongs to Iran.Aliev talking biger than his mouth
Huseyn

Baku, Azerbaijan

#8 Sep 6, 2012
kirk wrote:
Dont fight,azerbaijan belongs to Iran.Aliev talking biger than his mouth
ohoho , a persian who loves his country so much he lives in the UK .

i repeat , for all you numb-nuts out there .

the Ayatollah Khomenei of Iran is AZERBAIJANI .

iran belonged to Azeri Turks from the time of the great resettlement of turkic tribes from the central asian region to Asia minor and the Middle east

the Safavid empire , the Akkoyunlu dynasty the Atabegs of Azerbaijan .

please , either if you are Brittish , Persian , or Shit - Azerbaijan rather belongs to the US and Israel at the moment .

iran is a country which will eventually collapse in two - the north - which will be attached to Azerbaijan , and the south in which the remaining Persian population will be the ruling party

remidnign you , with the population of 70 million people , 30 million people of the population are ethnic Azerbaijani

the rest are divided among Kurds ( 4 mill ), Lor ( 2 mill ), Qashqai ( 3-4 mill ) and persian ( over 20 million )
RC Cola

Geneve, Switzerland

#9 Sep 6, 2012
Huseyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you fail to call Azerbaijan by its correct name , supposing its due to your lack of historical and geographical education ,
i would like to add that , constant thread from Azerbaijan was based off the inability of Armenian officials to meet a compromise within the framework of Azerbaijani territorial integrity .
I hope that was not too much of education to handle for your Smallish armenian brain .
And Please try not to reply with distortion of the Name of Azerbaijan , neither with expressions such as - Fuck you Azik or Fuck Azerbaijan and their smart educated people .
thank you for your attention , i hope it was not too much to handle
You seem to forget the right of "self determination" of a territory illegally given to AZ by Stalin. At that time 94% of the population was Armenian.

We have a stronger case than even Kosovo or s. sudan for independence!

ARTSAKH is historic Armenian territory, period!
RC Cola

Geneve, Switzerland

#10 Sep 6, 2012
kirk wrote:
Dont fight,azerbaijan belongs to Iran.Aliev talking biger than his mouth
That sounds logical! Iran gets eastern AZ and Armenia the western part...job have done with NK free...Nakhichevan next ;)
Yohan

San Pedro, CA

#11 Sep 14, 2012
armenians back to Syria wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you waiting for? Is it because a defence bufget 4 times larger than your ENTIRE STATE budget a bit too much for you to handle?))))
Sure, and soon the occupied territories will be 4 times larger then in 1994. You need people who can operate the weapons you buy, otherwise they are worthless. A tank is not a sheep or a got, it doesn't go by itself, you idiot.
Yohan

San Pedro, CA

#12 Sep 14, 2012
Huseyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you fail to call Azerbaijan by its correct name , supposing its due to your lack of historical and geographical education ,
i would like to add that , constant thread from Azerbaijan was based off the inability of Armenian officials to meet a compromise within the framework of Azerbaijani territorial integrity .
I hope that was not too much of education to handle for your Smallish armenian brain .
And Please try not to reply with distortion of the Name of Azerbaijan , neither with expressions such as - Fuck you Azik or Fuck Azerbaijan and their smart educated people .
thank you for your attention , i hope it was not too much to handle
That's right, we forgot the Azerbaijan's right name which is Secondhandturkistan or Alievsdickistan.
Yohan

San Pedro, CA

#13 Sep 14, 2012
Huseyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you fail to call Azerbaijan by its correct name , supposing its due to your lack of historical and geographical education ,
i would like to add that , constant thread from Azerbaijan was based off the inability of Armenian officials to meet a compromise within the framework of Azerbaijani territorial integrity .
I hope that was not too much of education to handle for your Smallish armenian brain .
And Please try not to reply with distortion of the Name of Azerbaijan , neither with expressions such as - Fuck you Azik or Fuck Azerbaijan and their smart educated people .
thank you for your attention , i hope it was not too much to handle
You seem to be a very knowledgeable person, so I am sure that you understand that after Safarov's pardoning the words Azerbaijan and dignity do not go together, and that there is no way that your stupid dictator can assure that he will be able to secure the well being of an Armenian living in the territory of Azerbaijan ever. He exchanged Azerbaijan's territorial integrity with an axe murdering maniac who though that smiling at him is an assault for his nation. If you want to get back at list the territories occupied by Armenians not belonging to Karabach Republic, you have to be smart enough to get rid of your egomaniac, paranoid president/khan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agdam, Azerbaijan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ilham Aliyev: 'My message to Armenia: stop the ... Feb '15 top dander 29
News Armenia continues to strengthen military presen... Jan '15 enter 18
News Azerbaijan Downs Helicopter On Karabakh Frontline Nov '14 Zeppelin 1
News Azerbaijani Armed Forces knock Armenian helicopter Nov '14 ardziv 2
News Armenian armed forces violate ceasefire with Az... Nov '14 ardziv 1
News Azerbaijan Alleges Karabakh Cease-Fire Violations (Jan '14) Jan '14 lambroni ardziv 3
News Armenia continues breaking armistice with Azerb... (Apr '13) Nov '13 lambroni ardziv 3
More from around the web