RVs still on the road despite gas prices

RVs still on the road despite gas prices

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 9, 2008, titled RVs still on the road despite gas prices. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

High gas prices and rising interest rates may be pinching pocketbooks, but they aren't keeping Americans from firing up their recreational vehicles or motor boats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

roger pietz

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2008
It's funny you work all your life to look forward to going places. So you buy a motorhome now comes the fun you wait till springtime ,then prices start to raise on gasoline prices. Now you have so much set aside for what you thought would be a fun time ,finding out you do not have enough money cause the price of gas for a 50-60 gallon motorhome tank has taken 60percent of your fun money. Why does the people who make nothing but money have to do this to all of us and what can we do to setrtle the score?
Common Cents

Oviedo, FL

#3 Mar 10, 2008
The Governor of Montana has his states answer, Click:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2874...
In the springtime you don't have to wait for the government to act, running shoes to the pedals!
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/3513...
Jack Metcalf

Brunswick, ME

#4 May 15, 2008
Can we agree today everyone would like to save $$$ on fuel costs, right? Learn how you can save $.40 to $1.40 per gallon, that is 10% to 35% better miles/gallon by going to:

www.eeFuelOptimizer.com

The average cost to treat 19 gallons is $2.50. Will you spend $2.50 to save $7.50 to $16.25 per tank? You betcha, every single time.
Red Ryder

Monroe, LA

#5 May 15, 2008
I'll only buy if it comes with a signed copy of
Dianetics and a bottle of Head On!
Bob Stanton

Rochester, NY

#6 Aug 11, 2008
The motor home industry is finished unless they do something to lessen the impact of high fuel prices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnebago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roof Air (Aug '16) Aug '16 Jim H 1
1972 Winnebago Indian back sliding windows (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dillon Scheps 1
News Winnebago Introduces 2014 Adventurer & Suncruiser (Jan '14) Jan '14 rick 1
Overheating Tour (Jan '13) Dec '13 Wendy 2
solar panel (Aug '13) Aug '13 RAY DANIEL 1
groaning noise (May '13) May '13 rob 1
News China's Red Ants welcome at RV picnic (Jun '12) Jun '12 RayH 1
More from around the web