Volvo Invites You to Join the Hunt

Volvo Invites You to Join the Hunt

There are 1 comment on the PR-inside.com story from May 3, 2007, titled Volvo Invites You to Join the Hunt. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

“Last summer, we held a treasure hunt to find a buried Volvo XC90 V8 to tie in with Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and were blown away by the success -- more than 100,000 participants from around the world joined in”

Volvo Car Corporation calls all pirates, rogues and scallywags to join The Hunt! It's time to stop speculating and start searching as Volvo launches its worldwide hunt for real-life sunken treasure, May 4 at " ... via PR-inside.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

christina pereira

Canada

#1 May 16, 2007
i will find the treasure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volvo XC70 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2004 xc 70 (Jan '11) Jan '11 doug dietz 1
News Safety problems prompt Chrysler and Volvo recalls (Oct '10) Oct '10 doc1120 1
mesage reset (Aug '10) Aug '10 bill 1
News Volvo Recalls S80, V70 and XC70 for Cooling Fan... (Jul '09) Jul '09 seraj 1
News 2009 Volvo XC60 - Noise Vibration & Harshness (Apr '09) Apr '09 dolphin11 1
News Honda Element Wins First-Ever DogCar of the Yea... (Dec '07) Dec '07 violetlove22 3
News What are the Best Vehicles for The Family Dog? (Dec '07) Dec '07 violetlove22 1
More from around the web