Volkswagen Prepping 266hp Awd Gti-R Pocket Rocket For 2010

Mar 13, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AutoSpies

Volkswagen is secretly readying an even harder, faster Golf GTI to launch in autumn 2009.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Tolly

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

When are they ready to take my money cant wait to order my R 20.
DARK KNIGHT Sydney

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

AWD now thats all I need. My 2006 Black Magic GTI V is tuned up to and badged to "R" specs. thats 300hp and 197kw. instant rush. I was going to buy a new evo 10 but than saw this in their second hand yard (just traded for an evo 10). well I saved myself around 50k (Aus.) and its fit out, performance etc. excells and as the previous owner said the only thing over the evo (company car) has over the VW is its AWD system.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Volkswagen Scirocco Discussions

Search the Volkswagen Scirocco Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Scirocco Battery life span 1- 2 years ONLY Mar 25 Salina 1
Volkswagen Scirocco Confirmed For USA - Confide... (Apr '09) Dec '12 MotorTorqueuk 2
Volkswagen Amarok Canyon Pickup Concept Debuts,... (Apr '12) Apr '12 paul shykora ARTs 2
Toyota takes fight to VW on home turf (Apr '12) Apr '12 paul shykora ARTs 1
German cars now the best-value models on Britai... (Feb '12) Feb '12 cookvolkswagen 1
Report: Ferrari Nabs VW's Design Chief, Pininfa... (Oct '09) Jan '12 caribbeanauto 5
New Volkswagen Polo Debuts in Geneva -- Grows S... (Mar '09) May '09 Lincoln MKS 3
•••

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
•••
•••