Volkswagen Prepping 266hp Awd Gti-R P...

Volkswagen Prepping 266hp Awd Gti-R Pocket Rocket For 2010

There are 2 comments on the AutoSpies story from Mar 13, 2009, titled Volkswagen Prepping 266hp Awd Gti-R Pocket Rocket For 2010. In it, AutoSpies reports that:

Volkswagen is secretly readying an even harder, faster Golf GTI to launch in autumn 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AutoSpies.

Tolly

Thornhill, Canada

#1 Apr 4, 2009
When are they ready to take my money cant wait to order my R 20.
DARK KNIGHT Sydney

Sydney, Australia

#2 Apr 13, 2009
AWD now thats all I need. My 2006 Black Magic GTI V is tuned up to and badged to "R" specs. thats 300hp and 197kw. instant rush. I was going to buy a new evo 10 but than saw this in their second hand yard (just traded for an evo 10). well I saved myself around 50k (Aus.) and its fit out, performance etc. excells and as the previous owner said the only thing over the evo (company car) has over the VW is its AWD system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volkswagen Scirocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Battery Scirocco SUCKS last 1 or at most 2 years (Sep '14) Sep '14 salina 1
Scirocco Battery life span 1- 2 years ONLY (Mar '14) Mar '14 Salina 1
News Volkswagen Scirocco Confirmed For USA - Confide... (Apr '09) Dec '12 MotorTorqueuk 2
News Volkswagen Amarok Canyon Pickup Concept Debuts,... (Apr '12) Apr '12 paul shykora ARTs 2
News Toyota takes fight to VW on home turf (Apr '12) Apr '12 paul shykora ARTs 1
News German cars now the best-value models on Britai... (Feb '12) Feb '12 cookvolkswagen 1
News Report: Ferrari Nabs VW's Design Chief, Pininfa... (Oct '09) Jan '12 caribbeanauto 5
More from around the web