Asheville man charged with robbery; other Buncombe warrants

Mar 17, 2013 Full story: citizen-times.com

The following arrest warrants were on file Saturday at the Buncombe County Magistrate's office: Robert Justin Butler, 22, of Patriots Drive in Asheville, was charged with common law robbery for stealing $13 from a person on March 13 by violence and intimidation, according to an arrest warrant.

Full Story
Tedeqf

Weaverville, NC

#1 Mar 17, 2013
I found 2323 people from Buncombe County that were charged with a crime here.
http://wncmugshots.com/home...
neener neener

Guntersville, AL

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Judge Blinky Kepple wrote:
I'm tryning to biuild up my show trial experences so yall come on in and watch <blink blink blink blink blink blink blinkety blink> as i throw more show trile vaudavuls and dawg and poney shows and enjoey the popcorn koolaid taffy bear jerky and crackerjax all sold at a discount to support the Genesis Aliance and other worthy femmanist causes. Come one come all no camras in trhe cortrum wee wont to keep our judichal imunaty.
aw, Buncy is headed to Court again, what is it this time? Whacking off in the fountain in front of the Courthouse again?
neener neener

Guntersville, AL

#4 Mar 18, 2013
dont you just love the United States IP!

throws the old douche wind bag off every time!
Fartmaster

Clayton, GA

#5 Mar 18, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volkswagen Jetta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
98' VW Jetta speedometer and tachometer problem (May '07) Dec 6 mrfickster 92
'99.5 VW Jetta rear middle seat belt trouble. (Jul '07) Oct '14 02JettaOwner 22
VW worldwide production figures...2007...passen... (Mar '08) Oct '14 PapaTango 3
01 Jettaseat belt won't retract Sep '14 ojai4_2 1
Stefan Jacoby, President and CEO, Volkswagen of... (Feb '10) Jul '14 Richard_ 5
Volkswagen suit becomes class action (Nov '07) Jul '14 VKK 124
Finally a " new VW Golf hits U.S showrooms (May '14) May '14 Tom Loy 1
More from around the web