Volkswagen Recall

Volkswagen Recall

There are 3 comments on the WWMT-TV Kalamazoo story from Sep 30, 2007, titled Volkswagen Recall. In it, WWMT-TV Kalamazoo reports that:

NEWSCHANNEL 3 - If you own a Volkswagen your car may have headlight trouble. Volkswagen is recalling 340,000 passenger cars in the U.S. because the headlights don't comply with federal safety standards The ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWMT-TV Kalamazoo.

rayh

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 30, 2007
Only in America will we recall 340,000 cars to install a rubber plug so you CANNOT adjust your headlamps.

Of course in the EU you must be able to adjust the lamps.

Unbelievable!
jose

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2007
i think i know why the passats are catching fire. one [email protected]
al PA

Bear, DE

#3 Oct 3, 2007
I own a 2000 passat it is without a doubt the worst car i've ever owned. I have put more money into this car. I purchased it for 13,000 in 2004. I have spent 300.00 to replace the ignition coil, 800.00 to replace the engine gaskets. Then 2 months later the engine blew a rod throught the block and I spent 5000.00 to replace the engine. because i still owe a years worth of payments. To anyone thinking of getting a VW it's not worth the investment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volkswagen GTI* Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Volkswagen refines I.D. Crozz concept for Frank... Sep '17 Solarman 1
Rabbit Pickup? (Feb '17) Feb '17 Alex9 1
Command start (Oct '14) Oct '14 kennet 1
News Stefan Jacoby, President and CEO, Volkswagen of... (Feb '10) Jul '14 Richard_ 5
Dimensions of 5 door vs 3 door (Jun '14) Jun '14 GTI Newby 1
News Finally a " new VW Golf hits U.S showrooms (May '14) May '14 Tom Loy 1
2006 GTI seat stuck all the way forward (May '14) May '14 jon 1
More from around the web