Ford v. Chevy v. Dodge: WHO IS BETTER???

Ford v. Chevy v. Dodge: WHO IS BETTER???

Created by Chevys for me on Jan 27, 2008

20,364 votes

Click on an option to vote

Ford

Chevy

Dodge

dodge is the best

Sardinia, NY

#42 May 14, 2008
Kendall Shaffer wrote:
I strongly dissagree !
I have drove a ford, chevy , and a dodge and we have bought nothing but dodge's in the past few years bc of how long they last ford is duke !
yes i strongly agree
dodge is the best. its amazing how long they last
chevy boy

Delevan, NY

#43 May 15, 2008
Chevy is the best out of ford and dodge. Dodge allways need to get towed out of snow piles and ford can only tow little lawnmowers and little tractors. Dodge last sow long because there allways in the repair shop.
doge man

Buffalo, NY

#44 May 15, 2008
eric wrote:
with the exception of the Fusion,,,i prefer Chevy,and Dodge cars are very underrated.
I like FOrd,i just dont think except for Fusion Ford quality which is great now,is equal to Chevy.
y do u like ford the only thing the're good for is sucking money out of your pocket!!!
ford sucks

United States

#45 May 19, 2008
honda
LOL

Stratford, Canada

#47 May 21, 2008
haha, dodge is the best!
even tho im only 12 i still think dodge rockz!
Dodge Girl 12

Stratford, Canada

#48 May 21, 2008
wow.... ppl
dodge rockz. umm,,,,, dodge rockz.
pffft honda, ford, chevy SUCK, toyota
Dodgegirlnumber5 6

Toronto, Canada

#49 May 22, 2008
come on guys.
you all kno that dodge is better than chevy and ford (:
for 1 dodge is the best for the enviroment out of chevy and ford.
i've drove to Florida with a Dodge Mega Cab with only spending $300 on gas mileage that for IF YOU CAN"T DODGE IT FUCKING RAM IT!!
Chevy Owns

AOL

#50 May 23, 2008
No way, Chevy owns Dodge's azz, wait till the new Silverado comes out, it will outsell that Ram 10-1!!! The only company thats got Chevy beat in trucks is Ford, but thats it, Chevy owns everywhere else, and the Corvette kills the Viper so don't start with this Mopar or No car crap!
Dylan

Miami, FL

#51 Jul 7, 2008
ok listen chevy is better and will always be better but, a chevy and ford man will always disagree who is better but they will ALWAYS agree that they are both WAY better then dodge

Dodge i will give it up to them they make their cars look good but their engines SUCK you always have somthing go wrong with them also the new challenger is a wanna-be of the new camaro
Dylan

Miami, FL

#52 Jul 7, 2008
HEY YOU CANT RAM IT IF YOU CANT CATCH IT !!!!!!!
YOU JUST TRY TO DODGE MY CAMARO RS OR MY CAMARO SS DUDE !!!!! so pick which one you want to get beat by dodge fans
Ford Everyday

Clarksville, TN

#53 Jul 31, 2008
Chevy or dodge have not been able to keep up with success of the Mustang and never will!
viscine

Seattle, WA

#54 Aug 10, 2008
Chevy-GM man wrote:
I must admit, I have been a Chevy/GM guy all my life, I now own a Chevy Trailblazer, Chevy Impala LT and a Pontiac G5, I certainly have to hand it to Ford, for building cars that were not only a hit back then but now as well, I mean, the Ford Edge is really something...and when my niece went to a ford dealership to check one out after she looked at the GMC Acadia, there was no comparison, she automatically said that the "FORD EDGE PUT THE GMC ACADIA TO SHAME."
There is always that comparison, and Dodge despite being nice looking cars, does not really have the array of vehicles to compete with chevy and ford...
I also have to hand it to Ford, seeing as GM really has NO ANSWER for the Ford Escape...
But you can always compare the
Chevy Malibu v. Ford Taurus
GMC Acadia v. Ford Edge
Chevy Silverado v. Ford F-Series
Chevy Colorado v. Ford Ranger
Chevy Corvette v. Ford Mustang (my favorite)
Chevy Tahoe v. Ford Expedition
Chevy Impala v. Ford Crown Victoria///
and
Chevy Trailblazer v. Ford Explorer
ETC ETC...there are many more...
I always go with GM,as I have never had problems with GM but had problems with a Ford, 1 bad Crown Vic.. but then again Ford deserves some credit....
you can find all you r needs in one vehicle with dodge. thats why dodge doesnt have an impressive array.
viscine

Seattle, WA

#55 Aug 10, 2008
one more thing...

unofficial dodge motto: eat chevy,$#!t ford
skeeter

Blue Ridge, GA

#56 Aug 31, 2008
chevy sucks dodge sucks and if u lik them u suck
Nuker186

Coats, NC

#57 Sep 16, 2008
chevy sucks...an 05 Silverado 4x4 got stuck and couldn't pull itself out of less than 2 inches of mud...in my driveway...had to pull it out with my little Ford Explorer...which is only a V6...never gotten stuck. Also, in response to all the videos on youtube about ford vs chevy...if you pay close attention, all the chevys win because they always use a bigger truck than the ford...one of then put a new silverado against a ranger and they bragged for weeks about it...sad part is ranger almost won...by the way, Chevrolet stands for:
Cracked
Heads
Every
Valves
Rattles
Oil
Leaks
Every
Time
American for life

Rolla, MO

#58 Sep 26, 2008
japanese cars suck!!!!!!!!!!
Duke

Hilliard, OH

#59 Sep 28, 2008
squidward wrote:
<quoted text>your mother
lol
Duke

Hilliard, OH

#60 Sep 28, 2008
Uncle Tommy wrote:
I love Ford, even though they may need a few things there and there, they could be faster then any other ricer out there. But I gotta love my Chevy's too, there are some nice vehicles, some in which I own myself, that won't stop running. Dodge has there share of mean machines too. I own a couple drag m fords I race, and dodge is a pretty good competitor. My theory is to just love'em all because those 3 guys are what is keepin some of us American.
I aggre.I dont thinck this rivaley shoid be anything to get hyped up about
Ford ONWENS

Hilliard, OH

#61 Sep 28, 2008
Ford WHOPPES Chevy AND Dodge Alike
jonathon

Yucaipa, CA

#62 Oct 1, 2008
i think ford is better because there great for off roading they do not break down eisily and to me i thin ford is truly a better car than dodge and chevy. chevy and dodge SUCK!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toyota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Multi-Diag accès I-2014, avec 23 marques et 530... Aug 23 diyobd2 1
Tout sur multi-diag access j2534 pass-thru obd2... Aug 23 diyobd2 1
News What's the - most-American' car available? Cars... Jul 30 princessWKYT 3
Toyota Rod Bolt Torque Jul '16 Andybaby 1
News Toyota Tacoma compact pickup selling like a ful... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Pissed 12
News Top 10 Most Economical New Cars (Sep '07) Jul '16 litesong 91
News Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius (Nov '10) Jul '16 Root 11,779
More from around the web