Ford v. Chevy v. Dodge: WHO IS BETTER???

Ford v. Chevy v. Dodge: WHO IS BETTER???

Created by Chevys for me on Jan 27, 2008

20,364 votes

Click on an option to vote

Ford

Chevy

Dodge

Jacob662

Louisville, KY

#2934 Sep 22, 2012
Damn not one person can decide correctly dodge ruined the charger and dart and the challenger is just a fat version of the old one a Chevy they are just awful they only know how to make the corvette the SS badge used to mean it was better not any more ford is the only one that puts out good reliable cars
dodge and ford guy

Kalispell, MT

#2935 Sep 28, 2012
jon slayton wrote:
The only thing good about a dodge is a Cummins and dodge don't even.make them. Inside of a dodge is garbage. Ford's have awesome frames and chasis and nice interiors to but the the best overall vehicles on the road are chevys/gm makes.
not really GM is nothing of lies and crazy talk people buy a GM cars or trucks had alot of recalls ford and dodge not very much
dodge and ford guy

Kalispell, MT

#2936 Sep 28, 2012
CAMARO SS wrote:
I have owned a dodge and a ford neither one of them are as good as a chevrolet but anymore honda is outlasting all of them
ya honda and toyota not see many of than in the junk yard
dodge and ford guy

Kalispell, MT

#2937 Sep 28, 2012
smirfboy8 wrote:
"Dodge is the best, I have driven a Ford Excursion and Chevy Blazer and I must say, I have had to spend ALOT of money to keep the Ford and Chevy running, meanwhile, I have never had to touch my Dodge Durango and it runs great." MOPAR
are you kidding me. your comparing the gas mileage of a dodge Durango to a ford Excursion. come on dude the excursion is like 2 times bigger than a Durango, go figure its gonna have worse gas mileage. you prolly had the V10 too so yea its gonna have better mileage.
And all of that stuff they did was so that they didn't go bankrupt prolly so. And by the way ford had the thing that shuts off 4 cylinders a longggggg time ago, so its about time dodge got it.
ford Excursion get 13 on the highway the Durango get 17-23 on the highway
I-AM-DODGE

Mason, TX

#2938 Oct 4, 2012
DODGE IS SIMPLY THE BEST. THE CHEVY AND FORD HAVE NOTHING ON THE DODGE. THE DODGE CAN PULL 10X MORE THAN THE DODGE AND FORD. U KNOW WHAT FORD ACTUALLY MEANS F***ED OVER REBUILT DODGE.
I-AM-DODGE

Mason, TX

#2939 Oct 4, 2012
sorry i meant chevy and ford

still half asleep
Ford all the way

United States

#2940 Oct 4, 2012
Stop buying those crappy Chevy and foreighn vehicles the one that you really want which is a ford you can talk all the bull shit y'all want so go out and get a ford u no its the best dumb asses
robbie

Brentwood, TN

#2941 Oct 8, 2012
Here's a good one: FORD backwards --> Driver Returns On Foot
Here's another good one: FORD backwards --> Driver Relies On Family
Firestone Overstates Reliability Data
First On Recall Day
Fast On Race Day
For Off Road Driving
Fireball On Rear Damage
First On Race Day
First On Rust and Deterioration
Fix Or Repair Daily
Found On Road, Dead
Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Fault Of R&D
MUSTANG - Mostly Unwanted Scrap Tin And Needless Garbage
BUILT FORD TOUGH

Macomb, MI

#2942 Oct 9, 2012
you can't really prove that ford is better, I think it is but there really is no proof. but a little thing to help is think about when you drive past construction sites, what are the most common work trucks? either ford or Chevy, NEVER dodge...
Mustang Cobra

Salt Lake City, UT

#2943 Oct 17, 2012
every one knows that ford is the best chevy comes up with the dumbest cars and trucks ever need to come with a new engine not the names all chevy trucks have the same engine as a vet or a tahoe
Mike

United States

#2944 Oct 17, 2012
Dylan wrote:
ok listen chevy is better and will always be better but, a chevy and ford man will always disagree who is better but they will ALWAYS agree that they are both WAY better then dodge
Dodge i will give it up to them they make their cars look good but their engines SUCK you always have somthing go wrong with them also the new challenger is a wanna-be of the new camaro
... Ya since the challenger came out way before the camaro... And dodge bringing back the charger is what started this whole "modern muscle" the big 3 are doing. And for which ones best it comes down to who gets one upped by the competition at the right time
Samantha

Grand Rapids, MI

#2945 Oct 19, 2012
Nissan Smyrna plant is opening 3rd shift with 800 hires.
darknessangel

United States

#2946 Oct 26, 2012
I had a ford truck and it suck then i got a dogde ram and it suck. So then i got a chevy silverado and it work perfectly
Dodgefreak

Haslet, TX

#2948 Nov 3, 2012
I'd rather drive something made by Italians like fiat(dodge), then Japanese like Mazda(ford) and Isuzu(Chevy).
Dodgefreak

Haslet, TX

#2949 Nov 3, 2012
Every ford I've had was a lemon and I will never buy one again
Dodgefreak

Haslet, TX

#2950 Nov 3, 2012
I have to admit Chevys run good but there to pricey. Fords are built ford tough as glass but are sold at a good cost. Dodges are sold at a good cost and last like a Chevy.
Dodgefreak

United States

#2951 Nov 3, 2012
A corvette or a viper could smoke any mustang
Dodgefreak

United States

#2952 Nov 3, 2012
BUILT FORD TOUGH wrote:
you can't really prove that ford is better, I think it is but there really is no proof. but a little thing to help is think about when you drive past construction sites, what are the most common work trucks? either ford or Chevy, NEVER dodge...
. I just drove by a construction site that had 4 Chevys and 3 dodges. Not a single power joke (ford)
Dodgefreak

United States

#2953 Nov 3, 2012
edd wrote:
i just bought a ford f150. before that i had a dodge dakota. personally i like the ford better. seems to run better and drive easier. also better on gas. so i guess i would say i like ford the best, then dodge. dont know about chevy, never driven one
well duh it's brand new, wait a couple of years for the transmission to go out
Dodgefreak

United States

#2954 Nov 3, 2012
jon slayton wrote:
The only thing good about a dodge is a Cummins and dodge don't even.make them. Inside of a dodge is garbage. Ford's have awesome frames and chasis and nice interiors to but the the best overall vehicles on the road are chevys/gm makes.
cummins is American. The powerstroke is Mazda and the duramax is isuza. Fords don't even make there own chassis. Shows how much u know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toyota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2017 Toyota Sienna Xle Awd Review by Steve Purdy Sep 12 pbug56 1
News 2018 Toyota Camry Production Begins In Kentucky Sep 7 Ruby Chocolate 11
Rebuilt transmission noise Aug 31 hannah4amen 1
News Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius (Nov '10) Aug 29 BS Repellent 11,784
News 8 Great Traits of the 2018 Honda Odyssey... and... Aug 26 pbug56 1
News Bronc-No! Possible 2020 Ford Bronco Mule Spied ... Aug '17 cmarrtyy 1
class action filed: '01-'03 rav4 transmission /... (Dec '09) Aug '17 Jane Papp 342
More from around the web