Test Drive: 2013 Toyota Sienna XLE

Test Drive: 2013 Toyota Sienna XLE

There are 15 comments on the CanadianDriver story from Oct 3, 2013, titled Test Drive: 2013 Toyota Sienna XLE. In it, CanadianDriver reports that:

After reading about the Toyota Sienna victory in the Minivan Comparison Test conducted by our west coast team, I decided I needed to get acquainted with this pinnacle of family movers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CanadianDriver.

Jap_Car_Hater

Royal Oak, MI

#1 Oct 5, 2013
SECRET RECALL FOR SLUDGE ENGINES. STAY AWAY.
liner

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Oct 7, 2013
Jap_Car_Hater wrote:
SECRET RECALL FOR SLUDGE ENGINES. STAY AWAY.
LOL!!
Genius

Royal Oak, MI

#3 Oct 14, 2013
why in the hell would anybody in their right mind buy a damaged brand like Toyota? the company has been a public relations fiasco and recall queen for the last 5 years. boring overpriced crappy cars. safety issues. reliability issues. turd styling. some people have no brains.

i always wondered: does toyota have any paint colors in their factories besides silver and mud? maybe liner could answer for us. hahahahahahahahahahaha........ .

Toyota is a loser brand and loser company.
Sienna is a bowel movement.
liner

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Oct 15, 2013
Genius wrote:
why in the hell would anybody in their right mind buy a damaged brand like Toyota? the company has been a public relations fiasco and recall queen for the last 5 years. boring overpriced crappy cars. safety issues. reliability issues. turd styling. some people have no brains.
i always wondered: does toyota have any paint colors in their factories besides silver and mud? maybe liner could answer for us. hahahahahahahahahahaha........ .
Toyota is a loser brand and loser company.
Sienna is a bowel movement.
Obviously most of the rest of the world disagrees with you. How's that make you feel?
ProudAmerican

Royal Oak, MI

#5 Oct 15, 2013
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously most of the rest of the world disagrees with you. How's that make you feel?
sorry we hit a sore spot there with you, liner.
did you buy your crash helmet yet? i hear it's required by most states' DMV for Toyota vehicles. hahahahahahahaha....
hahaha

AOL

#6 Oct 15, 2013
I worked at chrysler over 46/yrs and I = DRIVE = Toyoda = hahahahahahaha
liner

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Oct 16, 2013
ProudAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry we hit a sore spot there with you, liner.
did you buy your crash helmet yet? i hear it's required by most states' DMV for Toyota vehicles. hahahahahahahaha....
Face it, you're just not happy that Toyota is among the best selling cars in all the world. LOL!
ProudAmerican

Royal Oak, MI

#8 Oct 17, 2013
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, you're just not happy that Toyota is among the best selling cars in all the world. LOL!
Tell that to my coworker who had a sludge Sienna. Wife did short trips which wrecked the motor. Toyota tried to blame him, either though he had regualr dealer oil changes since he bought the vehicle new.
Like they say, there's a sucker born every minute.
liner

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Oct 21, 2013
ProudAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to my coworker who had a sludge Sienna. Wife did short trips which wrecked the motor. Toyota tried to blame him, either though he had regualr dealer oil changes since he bought the vehicle new.
Like they say, there's a sucker born every minute.
Yes, we know all about your numerous "co-workers" who always just seem to have problems with Toyotas. Not to mention the junkyards just loaded with Toyota pickups all burned up or rusted out, according to the latest story you read, right in your own hometown.
By the way, how many alias' does this make that you've posted your nonsense under? I lost count.
BigJohn

Royal Oak, MI

#10 Oct 21, 2013
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know all about your numerous "co-workers" who always just seem to have problems with Toyotas. Not to mention the junkyards just loaded with Toyota pickups all burned up or rusted out, according to the latest story you read, right in your own hometown.
By the way, how many alias' does this make that you've posted your nonsense under? I lost count.
Toyota pickup trucks?, now that's a laugh. Japs don't know how to make a good pickup truck, everyone knows that(except you).
Booga King

United States

#11 Oct 21, 2013
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Toyota is Junk. Another 800 thousand recalled how many is that in the last 5 yrs. Like 10 million or so.....Junk
BigJ

Royal Oak, MI

#12 Oct 21, 2013
Booga King wrote:
<quoted text>Toyota is Junk. Another 800 thousand recalled how many is that in the last 5 yrs. Like 10 million or so.....Junk
basically, every single vehicle they've made for the last 10 years has been recalled at least once.
liner keeps drinking the Kool Aid. losers buy Jap.
liner

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Oct 22, 2013
BigJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Toyota pickup trucks?, now that's a laugh. Japs don't know how to make a good pickup truck, everyone knows that(except you).
Why not reply to my post? Hits home, heh?
Booga King

United States

#14 Oct 22, 2013
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll replyToyota builds Junk
Voice_Of_Reason

Royal Oak, MI

#15 Oct 22, 2013
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
COMBINED U.S. TRUCK SALES FOR 2011-2012

Ford F-Series 1,230,233
Chevy Silverado 833,442
Ram Pickup 538,125
GMC Sierra 306,355
Toyota Tundra 184,529

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toyota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgetown, KY Toyota plant to be idle again (Feb '10) 6 hr Mike Jones 471
News Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius (Nov '10) Jul 5 Over Priced Cruze 11,771
News 2017 Toyota Sienna, Tested in Depth: Today's Fa... Jul 2 Jeeper 1
News 2018 Toyota Camry Production Begins In Kentucky Jun 28 Dump Democrats 2
News China Is About to Bury Elon Musk in Batteries Jun 28 Chek99 1
Carola MI no auto locks Jun '17 Cclisamona 1
Poll Ford v. Chevy v. Dodge: WHO IS BETTER??? (Jan '08) Jun '17 Hannah 3,130
More from around the web