New Nissan Titan, Coming At The Chica...

New Nissan Titan, Coming At The Chicago Auto Show

There are 37 comments on the The Road Reporter story from Jan 18, 2007, titled New Nissan Titan, Coming At The Chicago Auto Show. In it, The Road Reporter reports that:

I've been looking for updates about Nissan for days now and here is what I got. I was excited upon knowing that the Nissan Titan has recently undergone a facelift.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Road Reporter.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lincoln MKS

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Nov 13, 2008
Chevy and Ford My ass wrote:
Oh boy... Titan baby sure look hot... I d definately dump american trucks for Titans....
Maybe American trucks look beefy, tough, strong that is at the start.. but in few years they will worn out, parts is going to fall off.. seriously... Them American cars sells part so cheap.
I used to own 1996 Ford F150, runs up to 135,000 miles it just dies on me... No idea why, not even ford maintence dudes know.. Before my Ford dies on me, I had frequent problems with engines and parts.. I made so many trips to service shop more than I made to visit my grandmother that likes 30 mintues from where I live,,,
I currently own 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500, I am about to dump this junk... GM just keep on draining my money out of wallet for stupid cheap parts...
My friend bought 1994 Nissan Pick up w/260,000 miles on it... I asked my friend if he ever remember any problems appears on his truck... he said, oh yes a year ago flat tire other than that no... my truck is in good shape.
SO this tell, it better to trust Japanese vehicles over American, It last longer... Sad to say this, Even I am American myself, I can't just trust American market, vehciles anymore.
Yeah you go..Look up Titan sales for October if you want to laugh...I give you a hint??Can you count to a thousand?? LOL..
Bo Diddly

Toronto, Canada

#23 Nov 13, 2008
Lincoln MKS wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah you go..Look up Titan sales for October if you want to laugh...I give you a hint??Can you count to a thousand?? LOL..
Look up GM, Ford, and Chrysler sales for October.
It's not a whole lot different. Everybody's down, so what's your point, big mouth?
StoptheTraitors

Rochester, MN

#24 Feb 17, 2009
Toyota Announces Cuts At Georgetown Plant
Good I hope that all Foriegn Auto Makers have to close and go back to their homeland with their tail between their legs.
We should Have Never allowed that Jap/Rice shit into our country in the first place, It ruined our economy because liberals bought that rice crap. Support your own dammed country in the first place you stupid asses, That rice shit isnt any better, Its just that these liberal dumb asses do not ever tell the truth about the recalls and problems because they are embarrassed and sorry about being a Traitor to their own country... Good! They should be.
I never bought that shit, I drive a 30 yr old ford! and its just fine.
This liberal crap ruined our country so let them Japs have it back Lock stock and barrel
Stop buying that crap, and take your country back
need a truck

Kingston, NY

#25 Mar 19, 2009
whats better, the Nissan Titan, or the Toyota tundra? I am thinking about buying one of them. Which one should I consider more

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#26 Mar 19, 2009
need a truck wrote:
whats better, the Nissan Titan, or the Toyota tundra? I am thinking about buying one of them. Which one should I consider more
If I were you I would buy one of each.
Then I would take a 45 auto
and put it to my head, and I would know what to do.
Knowing that I hated my country.
need a truck

Kingston, NY

#27 Mar 20, 2009
I just want an honest opinion.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#28 Mar 20, 2009
need a truck wrote:
I just want an honest opinion.
Ford F-150
Rated the Best truck several yrs in a row
why support Asia with your purchase?

Paradise Valley Arizona

#29 Mar 20, 2009
need a truck

Kingston, NY

#30 Mar 25, 2009
how long has the Nissan Titan crew cab long bed been out. Does any one know!!!

Paradise Valley Arizona

#31 Mar 25, 2009
need a truck wrote:
how long has the Nissan Titan crew cab long bed been out. Does any one know!!!
answer who would care?
an Asian
need a truck

Kingston, NY

#32 Mar 27, 2009
What are you, racist?

Paradise Valley Arizona

#33 Mar 27, 2009
need a truck wrote:
What are you, racist?
no way...But I do support America
Not Asia...Hello!!!!!!!!!!
need a truck

Kingston, NY

#34 Mar 30, 2009
sorry, i guess ill have to just ask some one else. i don't even have a drivers license yet. i have a lot of time to think about what kind of truck i want to buy.
aaron

United States

#35 May 2, 2011
Titans are JUNK I owned one and other than it being quick they SUCK. I had a stack of papers of the shit that I had to fix on it and I babied it. Needless to say I sold it after 3 yrs of ownership , next TRUCK I get will be a real truck and not a want a be. Go ahead buy one its your money but you have been warned. J. U. N. K !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 11

Oakland, TN

#36 May 2, 2011
This makes no sense at all. Nissan said they would discontinue the Titan.
Bryan

Longmont, CO

#37 Dec 9, 2011
No joke i beat a nissan titan with my moms 2001 toyota sienna n not to mension with my 01dodge ram 5.9 by a long way. Not a japanese hatter but those trucks suck. How manny titans or tundras do u see hauling a 10.000 lb trailer on a daily basis.
Bryan

Longmont, CO

#38 Dec 9, 2011
Bro im not rasis but the japanese trucks r no good for a true man that works hard. titan or tundra r no good. I have a 01 dodge ram best purchase. never lets me down more than enough power to haul play around. If u want a fast mean truck dodge is the way n dependable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toyota Tundra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgetown, KY Toyota plant to be idle again (Feb '10) Jul '17 Jess 487
? throttle/pedal position sensor (Jul '11) Jul '17 Darren 2
News 2015 Toyota Tundra and Tacoma offer excellent o... (Jun '15) Jun '15 mscientist 1
News The million-dollar idea: A treat for the rear t... (Jun '15) Jun '15 bobeast 1
News TMZ "Reporters" Call Sarah Palin a "Bad Mom" an... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Failin Palin 4
News Ford F-150 pickup tops 'American-made' list (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News 2014 Tundra is proud to be 'American born' (Feb '13) Mar '14 glox 11
More from around the web