Toyota suspending sales of some model...

Toyota suspending sales of some models to fix sticking gas pedals

There are 6 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Jan 26, 2010, titled Toyota suspending sales of some models to fix sticking gas pedals. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Toyota is suspending U.S. sales of eight car and truck models to fix sticking gas pedals and halting production lines at plants from Texas to Canada to deal with the problem, the latest to confront the world's No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

StayAtHomeMom

Fountain Valley, CA

#1 Jan 27, 2010
This is very smart of toyota thinking ahead of the problem they will come back strong, its more then I can say about our GOVERNMENT ! Have a great sunny day !
smokin joe

Longview, TX

#2 Jan 27, 2010
for some reason i hate my tundra now, with a passion..i hate the toyota dealership, and will never buy a toyota again..all i bought before was toyota, i wish they would take my tundra back and leave me alone
liner

Bronx, NY

#3 Jan 27, 2010
smokin joe wrote:
for some reason i hate my tundra now, with a passion..i hate the toyota dealership, and will never buy a toyota again..all i bought before was toyota, i wish they would take my tundra back and leave me alone
Joe, what did your Toyota do to you to make you hate it?
camry junk

Bar Harbor, ME

#4 Jan 27, 2010
smokin joe wrote:
I hate toyota and down east toyota in brewer maine, Same problem as the Dangerous Hesitation/downshifting problem mine had??? I think so, Think about it hesitation, funky downshifting, Sudden acceleration, now sticking gas pedals!!! Toyota is junk!!!!! Hate toyota many more people will too when they find out no fix and Just try to trade this dangerous car in now!!!! You could not even give it away!!! Toyota quality??????????
murat from newjersey

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jan 27, 2010
now i hate toyota we cast buy corolla 2010 jan 20 2010 only 7 days l like to give back to toyota .after today toyota junk car for me ever never buy toyota agen ,first and last janky.
islandtundra

Nantucket, MA

#6 Jan 28, 2010
camry junk wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate toyota and down east toyota in brewer maine, Same problem as the Dangerous Hesitation/downshifting problem mine had??? I think so, Think about it hesitation, funky downshifting, Sudden acceleration, now sticking gas pedals!!! Toyota is junk!!!!! Hate toyota many more people will too when they find out no fix and Just try to trade this dangerous car in now!!!! You could not even give it away!!! Toyota quality??????????

Hey guys, it so great to hear that other people hate their Tundras!!! I hate mine too. I'm a lifelong Toyota customer and my 2008 Tundra will be the last Toyota I ever purchase. I have all those funky downshifting problems too but when I take it to the dealer they just act like I'm an idiot. Now I'm stuck with it because the whole country now knows that Toyota sucks and the resale value is through the floor. I guess that's what I get for being a foreign truck snob for so long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toyota Tundra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgetown, KY Toyota plant to be idle again (Feb '10) Nov '15 Liz w 460
News 2015 Toyota Tundra and Tacoma offer excellent o... (Jun '15) Jun '15 mscientist 1
News The million-dollar idea: A treat for the rear t... (Jun '15) Jun '15 bobeast 1
News TMZ "Reporters" Call Sarah Palin a "Bad Mom" an... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Failin Palin 4
News Ford F-150 pickup tops 'American-made' list (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News 2014 Tundra is proud to be 'American born' (Feb '13) Mar '14 glox 11
News Tundra Drops A Load - (Dec '07) Feb '14 Root 1,912
More from around the web