Four-cylinder engine production scheduled to start in early fall at Huntsville's Toyota engine plant

Jun 9, 2011 Full story: AL.com 12

Production on a new four-cylinder engine line at Toyota's truck and SUV engine plant in Huntsville will start in the early fall instead of this summer as a result of the parts shortages caused by the March 11 earthquake in Japan.

Full Story
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

#1 Jun 10, 2011
4 cylinder's rule
TDi

Athens, Greece

#2 Jun 11, 2011
I need your help guys. We have to fight toyota factories to go out of US. The average patriot citizen should realize that it is better to be unemployed rather than working in a toyota factory.
Common Sense

Miamisburg, OH

#3 Jun 11, 2011
TDi wrote:
I need your help guys. We have to fight toyota factories to go out of US. The average patriot citizen should realize that it is better to be unemployed rather than working in a toyota factory.
American companies locate factories all around the world, costing jobs for Americans. Why would'nt we want to get more factories from foreign countries built here to employ Americans? Lets get some of those profits in our own pockets.
liner

Bellport, NY

#4 Jun 12, 2011
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
American companies locate factories all around the world, costing jobs for Americans. Why would'nt we want to get more factories from foreign countries built here to employ Americans? Lets get some of those profits in our own pockets.
Ignore the troll.
Common Sense

Miamisburg, OH

#5 Jun 13, 2011
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore the troll.
So what are you implying? We know that companies will continue exporting jobs overseas. I dont like that either. But if that is continuing to happen, lets at least encourage foreign companies to do the same thing, and locate plants and operations in this country to create jobs for Americans.
liner

Hicksville, NY

#6 Jun 14, 2011
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you implying? We know that companies will continue exporting jobs overseas. I dont like that either. But if that is continuing to happen, lets at least encourage foreign companies to do the same thing, and locate plants and operations in this country to create jobs for Americans.
Sorry CS, I was referring to TDIs post #2.
Common Sense

Miamisburg, OH

#7 Jun 15, 2011
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry CS, I was referring to TDIs post #2.
I agree. That post does not really deserve a response.
I wet myself

Pulaski, TN

#8 Jun 16, 2011
For the love of God Webmaster!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT PULASKI TN!!!!!!!!!!
liner

Bellport, NY

#9 Jun 16, 2011
I wet myself wrote:
For the love of God Webmaster!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT PULASKI TN!!!!!!!!!!
They're in Tennessee. Isn't that punishment enough?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#10 Jun 16, 2011
Keep those zingers coming, Bright Eyes.
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

#11 Jun 17, 2011
Do something about Stan and Kyle. PLEEEEEEZE
babyruth

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2011
Don't c Toyota going anywhere TDI. They r more American made than the big 3. Get over it!! Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toyota Tundra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TMZ "Reporters" Call Sarah Palin a "Bad Mom" an... Aug '14 Failin Palin 4
Ford F-150 pickup tops 'American-made' list Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 1
2014 Tundra is proud to be 'American born' (Feb '13) Mar '14 glox 11
Tundra Drops A Load - (Dec '07) Feb '14 Root 1,912
Toyota Tundra 5.7-Liter V-8 Supercharger Rated ... (Jul '08) Jan '14 Mark King 36
Best pickups under $30,000 (Aug '13) Sep '13 Godlust 3
Who makes the most powerful pickup truck? (Mar '09) Jul '13 liner 173
More from around the web