First Test: 2011 Hyundai Elantra Limi...

First Test: 2011 Hyundai Elantra LimitedTime To Make The Donuts

There are 1 comment on the Motor Trend story from May 10, 2011, titled First Test: 2011 Hyundai Elantra LimitedTime To Make The Donuts. In it, Motor Trend reports that:

There is no such thing as a bad donut. Once you manage to break the industrial-strength tape holding the lid on the flimsy pink box, it's more about picking a favorite flavor than sorting good from bad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Motor Trend.

DonButch

Lombard, IL

#1 May 10, 2011
Problems with the front tires blowing out due to the suspension being to stiff. NO SPARE. And Roadside assistance took 1 1/2 to 2 hours to arrive twice. And my car only has 588 miles on it ! Dealer (GM) Steve Foresta pretty much told me to deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toyota Tercel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1993 dx tercel enigine swap ideas?? (Feb '15) Feb '15 youngloser 1
News Nearly 1 Million Kilometer Corolla Celebrated B... (Jan '14) Mar '14 joeytop 3
94 tercel automatic trans (Feb '14) Feb '14 edw 1
News 1985 Toyota Tercel 4WD Wagon [Down On The Street] (Jan '08) Nov '13 Brooke 29
95 Tercel starts hard, runs bad! Then ok after ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Leonard Loftus 1
94 toyota tercel (Jul '13) Jul '13 Brian1995 1
1994 toyota tercel (Jun '13) Jun '13 ALbert Andino 1
More from around the web