Toyota delayed a U.S. recall in 2005 | The Columbus Dispatch

In 2005, Toyota waited nearly a year to recall trucks and sport-utility vehicles in the United States that had defective steering rods, despite issuing a similar recall in Japan and receiving dozens of reports from American motorists about rods that snapped without warning, an Associated Press investigation has found. Full Story
Keiretsu Exports Jobs

West Chester, OH

#1 May 11, 2010
Please audit Consumers Reports for articles endorsing Toyota for the past decade and name them as 30% contrbuting factor in these law suits.
Ron Williams

Estero, FL

#2 Sep 15, 2011
I"m having a major problem with my toyota T100 it's a 95 with a 3.4 and I have changed tons of parts from the spark plugs to new wire's to distriber cap to different cenors and it is still doing the same .PLS I need help here.
liner

Patchogue, NY

#3 Sep 15, 2011
Ron Williams wrote:
I"m having a major problem with my toyota T100 it's a 95 with a 3.4 and I have changed tons of parts from the spark plugs to new wire's to distriber cap to different cenors and it is still doing the same .PLS I need help here.
Ron, you cant diagnose difficult problems over the internet. If you're not well versed in OBD1, you need to find a local shop that can troubleshoot your problem.
Reynoldburger no onion

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Sep 15, 2011
Ron Williams wrote:
Your truck is 17 years old. They quit making them in 1998. Maybe it's time to put it down. It's suffered for far too long.
Spooktackular

Ann Arbor, MI

#5 Sep 15, 2011
Ron Williams wrote:
Want to sell it?
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6 Oct 20, 2011
Figures

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toyota T100 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what to look for ? (Aug '11) Aug '11 T Frazier 1
flat towing t100 4x4 5spd. (Aug '10) Aug '10 bill in lincoln 1
Chamber president resigns in Carthage (Nov '09) Nov '09 gina 3
Toyota-s Tundra impresses, but can it beat the ... (May '07) May '07 Max 1
More from around the web