Joyce Whitaker

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I can't get my bright lights to stay on.....I push the arm back towards the dash and they don't even come on.....
Critina LPM Mexico

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

I have a 2008 highlander one owner and after 4 years every time it rains I have water on the rear floor, took it to the dealer and changed all the floor plastics, water again, took it to the dealer they spray all the bottom with this black paint water again, changed rubber doors and water again, changed the sunroof rubber and water again, Im really tired of this. Im taking it tomorrow again to see whats next.
akuapuca@prodigy.net.mx
Misti

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

I bought a used 08 Highlander and now the radio display stopped working. I can listen to the radio and seek channels via the stearing wheel button but if I press a button on the actual radio, it cuts off. Anyone else have this problem?
dan

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Have a metal clicking noise at every bump in the road. I heard this is the clips that hold the windshield in place. Anyone else have this annoying problem?
Leaking water when rains

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

I see someone posted the same issue above but I don't see anything or answers. Was it solved and if so, what was it? i have the same issue and they cannot figure it out. I do not have a sun roof either. I think i've had this issue a long time but didn't really notice because I had a garage. When it rains the water puddles mostly in the back passenger side but also in the front and back driver side too but not as badly as the passenger back side. Thanks.
No Name

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

I have a 2008 highlander sport 4wd, original owner, under 40,000 miles. The car needed a new water pump a few years back. It came loose and the vibration from rattling around caused it to crack - apparently. Most recently I took it in for an oil change and wasn't allowed to leave with the car because the timing cover was leaking oil onto the engine and could start on fire. Cost to repair: $2,300. Not acceptable for a car that has been regularly serviced at the dealership and has low miles.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Toyota Highlander Forum right now

Search the Toyota Highlander Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
highlander tail/brake light problem (Jul '07) Mon MD in CA 121
Highlander door lock actuator (Aug '10) Mon Perry calm down j... 108
Map scree Aug 8 Jande 1
Toyota Highlander Radio Problem (Aug '10) Aug 5 norm hanover pa 43
rpms at 75 mph (Jan '13) Jul 23 Emmers14 2
air flow selector and clock light Jul 21 chilep 1
iPod connection Jul '14 Piker 1
•••

Buy a New Car