Factors Why Lots Of Families Are Considering On 7 Seater Cars

Dec 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Fuel Economy Tip

A lot of people are now selecting seven seater cars, especially if they have larger families.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2010

Since: May 09

Belvidere, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Who would have thought that larger families would need more seats in a car.
liner

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

Quoted from the article:
"........Somehow people have developed an idea that a minivan is simply good for transporting cargo, and this impression is proving difficult to shake off. SUVs were created for rugged place. Their popularity raised because more suitcase could be put in them. This meant SUVs are excellent for cross-country travel as well........."

Sounds like it was written in an elementary school.
BAPWORKER

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

I'm sorry to say that I bought a 7 passenger Kia Rhondo that gets 21-28 mpg. I went looking for a Dodge or Chrysler 7 passenger SUV that got 28 highway mpg none minivan and couldn't find anything.
think 4 myself

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

BAPWORKER wrote:
I'm sorry to say that I bought a 7 passenger Kia Rhondo that gets 21-28 mpg. I went looking for a Dodge or Chrysler 7 passenger SUV that got 28 highway mpg none minivan and couldn't find anything.
Did you check GM or Ford before you bought a rice burner? If not, shame on you.
liner

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

BAPWORKER wrote:
Why are you sorry that you bought the Kia?

Belvidere, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you sorry that you bought the Kia?
DIPSTICK YOU SENT MONEY TO KOREA WHEN YOU BOUGHT THAT CRAP if YOU BOUGHT A FORD or GM YOU KEEP MONEY HERE IN THE U.S.A. DUMBA$$
disillusioned

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

Kia is building cars in the USA now. The Sorento assembly plant is in Mississippi.
company public relations

Auburn, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

disillusioned wrote:
Kia is building cars in the USA now. The Sorento assembly plant is in Mississippi.
Is the Ronda built in usa? At least buy an American built car! Even if it isn't UAW. I am not worried if a few executives in Japan make money. Those factories have thousands of Americans working there. Albeit for slave labor.
The Firm

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

beerhunter wrote:
<quoted text>
DIPSTICK YOU SENT MONEY TO KOREA WHEN YOU BOUGHT THAT CRAP if YOU BOUGHT A FORD or GM YOU KEEP MONEY HERE IN THE U.S.A. DUMBA$$
Its his money to do with what he wants, make a better product and I am sure he would have bought a Chrysler but until then keep hunting for beer ya dote
disillusioned

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

Correction - the assembly plant is in Georgia, employing around 2500 workers.

Belvidere, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

disillusioned wrote:
Made in the U.S.A. & the MONEY STILL GOES TO KOREA WHERE WE MAKE THEIR KIDS SMART & AMERICAN KID CAN BE A DUMBA$$ JUST LIKE YOU
company public relations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2010

Judged:

BAPWORKER wrote:
Is the KIA rhondo built in USA??????? At least support the slave labor in Georgia. THEN UAW CAN UNIONIZED MORE AUTOWORKERS.
HO HO HO
charles

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

BAPWORKER wrote:
Bring it to work so we can carve on iyt.
Heisenberg

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

Judged:

BAPWORKER wrote:
Worthless POS!
liner

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

Judged:

beerhunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Direct your replies to the guy who wrote the post. That's what I did. Reading comprehension 101.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Toyota Highlander Discussions

Search the Toyota Highlander Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
rpms at 75 mph (Jan '13) Jul 23 Emmers14 2
air flow selector and clock light Jul 21 chilep 1
highlander tail/brake light problem (Jul '07) Jul 19 Dennis 120
Toyota Highlander Radio Problem (Aug '10) Jul 14 Eddi 42
iPod connection Jul 4 Piker 1
Highlander door lock actuator (Aug '10) Jul 1 Donna 104
2008 Toyota Highlander Climate Control Knob (Aug '11) Jun '14 grizzly660fan 22
•••

Buy a New Car