Factors Why Lots Of Families Are Cons...

Factors Why Lots Of Families Are Considering On 7 Seater Cars

There are 15 comments on the Daily Fuel Economy Tip story from Dec 22, 2010, titled Factors Why Lots Of Families Are Considering On 7 Seater Cars. In it, Daily Fuel Economy Tip reports that:

A lot of people are now selecting seven seater cars, especially if they have larger families.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Fuel Economy Tip.

Since: May 09

Belvidere, IL

#1 Dec 22, 2010
Who would have thought that larger families would need more seats in a car.
liner

Bronx, NY

#2 Dec 22, 2010
Quoted from the article:
"........Somehow people have developed an idea that a minivan is simply good for transporting cargo, and this impression is proving difficult to shake off. SUVs were created for rugged place. Their popularity raised because more suitcase could be put in them. This meant SUVs are excellent for cross-country travel as well........."

Sounds like it was written in an elementary school.
BAPWORKER

Rockford, IL

#3 Dec 22, 2010
I'm sorry to say that I bought a 7 passenger Kia Rhondo that gets 21-28 mpg. I went looking for a Dodge or Chrysler 7 passenger SUV that got 28 highway mpg none minivan and couldn't find anything.
think 4 myself

Eau Claire, WI

#4 Dec 22, 2010
BAPWORKER wrote:
I'm sorry to say that I bought a 7 passenger Kia Rhondo that gets 21-28 mpg. I went looking for a Dodge or Chrysler 7 passenger SUV that got 28 highway mpg none minivan and couldn't find anything.
Did you check GM or Ford before you bought a rice burner? If not, shame on you.
liner

Bronx, NY

#5 Dec 22, 2010
BAPWORKER wrote:
Why are you sorry that you bought the Kia?

Belvidere, IL

#6 Dec 23, 2010
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you sorry that you bought the Kia?
DIPSTICK YOU SENT MONEY TO KOREA WHEN YOU BOUGHT THAT CRAP if YOU BOUGHT A FORD or GM YOU KEEP MONEY HERE IN THE U.S.A. DUMBA$$
disillusioned

Miamisburg, OH

#7 Dec 23, 2010
Kia is building cars in the USA now. The Sorento assembly plant is in Mississippi.
company public relations

United States

#8 Dec 23, 2010
disillusioned wrote:
Kia is building cars in the USA now. The Sorento assembly plant is in Mississippi.
Is the Ronda built in usa? At least buy an American built car! Even if it isn't UAW. I am not worried if a few executives in Japan make money. Those factories have thousands of Americans working there. Albeit for slave labor.
The Firm

AOL

#9 Dec 23, 2010
beerhunter wrote:
<quoted text>
DIPSTICK YOU SENT MONEY TO KOREA WHEN YOU BOUGHT THAT CRAP if YOU BOUGHT A FORD or GM YOU KEEP MONEY HERE IN THE U.S.A. DUMBA$$
Its his money to do with what he wants, make a better product and I am sure he would have bought a Chrysler but until then keep hunting for beer ya dote
disillusioned

Miamisburg, OH

#10 Dec 23, 2010
Correction - the assembly plant is in Georgia, employing around 2500 workers.

Belvidere, IL

#11 Dec 24, 2010
disillusioned wrote:
Made in the U.S.A. & the MONEY STILL GOES TO KOREA WHERE WE MAKE THEIR KIDS SMART & AMERICAN KID CAN BE A DUMBA$$ JUST LIKE YOU
company public relations

United States

#12 Dec 24, 2010
BAPWORKER wrote:
Is the KIA rhondo built in USA??????? At least support the slave labor in Georgia. THEN UAW CAN UNIONIZED MORE AUTOWORKERS.
HO HO HO
charles

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Dec 25, 2010
BAPWORKER wrote:
Bring it to work so we can carve on iyt.
Heisenberg

Akron, OH

#14 Dec 27, 2010
BAPWORKER wrote:
Worthless POS!
liner

Boonton, NJ

#15 Dec 27, 2010
beerhunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Direct your replies to the guy who wrote the post. That's what I did. Reading comprehension 101.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toyota Highlander Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
highlander tail/brake light problem (Jul '07) Thu Hifimatt 168
Toyota Highlander Radio Problem (Aug '10) Nov '17 Crbowen 65
Toyota highlander Nov '17 Jerome 1
2006 highlander brakes Oct '17 jose o 1
2008 Toyota Highlander Climate Control Knob (Aug '11) Oct '17 lisaritchie 36
News The Toyota TJ Cruiser Concept Is a Funky Box, B... Oct '17 Bill Sparrow 1
Toyota Highlander 2004 -moon roof problems (Jun '06) Oct '17 Ervinsr23ford 26
More from around the web