Toyota Releases Prices on 2010 Models...

Toyota Releases Prices on 2010 Models, FJ Cruiser Gets More Power, MPGs

There are 4 comments on the Motor Trend story from Jul 31, 2009, titled Toyota Releases Prices on 2010 Models, FJ Cruiser Gets More Power, MPGs. In it, Motor Trend reports that:

The Toyota FJ Cruiser is getting a bump in power and fuel economy for the 2010 model year -- it's one of the more substantial changes Toyota is making to its lineup as new vehicles roll into dealerships with minimal price increases.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Motor Trend.

camry junk

Bar Harbor, ME

#1 Jul 31, 2009
Google 07 camry transmission problems b 4 u purchase a toyota. learn the truth.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#2 Aug 3, 2009
cash for toyota clunkers
toManyWhite

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 30, 2009
to many white folks buy foreign cars, why is that ? rich white folks would rather buy a Porsche; BMW or a Lexus, why is that ? How come illegals love to drive American cars? why is that, could it be all these Mexicans love America than white Americans? there is such a thing as self hatred, I see that a lot at least in how white folks buy their cars. As far as Camry, think there is too many of them on the road now adays, old ones too, for something that has bad tranny issues..
Ron

San Pablo, CA

#5 Nov 12, 2009
toManyWhite wrote:
to many white folks buy foreign cars, why is that ? rich white folks would rather buy a Porsche; BMW or a Lexus, why is that ? How come illegals love to drive American cars? why is that, could it be all these Mexicans love America than white Americans? there is such a thing as self hatred, I see that a lot at least in how white folks buy their cars. As far as Camry, think there is too many of them on the road now adays, old ones too, for something that has bad tranny issues..
Based on your spelling and sentence structure alone it's clear you are not capable of understanding an educated response. So take a look around and see who drives what, categorize yourself then get back to this blog and let us know the result.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toyota Highlander Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highlander armrest repair (Feb '07) Aug 6 Homie H 14
2004 Toyota Highlander's sunroof Aug 2 Jesse 3
Towing with you 2017 Highlander Jul 31 RonS 1
2008 Toyota Highlander Climate Control Knob (Aug '11) Jul 25 Gracie Villa 35
installing birdseye view system on 2017 highlander Jul '17 Bil McKeon 1
Highlander door lock actuator (Aug '10) Jun '17 Ruiz 150
2016 Toyota Highlander Limited Cross bar cover Jun '17 MichaelJ 1
More from around the web