Toyota Releases Prices on 2010 Models, FJ Cruiser Gets More Power, MPGs

Jul 31, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Motor Trend

The Toyota FJ Cruiser is getting a bump in power and fuel economy for the 2010 model year -- it's one of the more substantial changes Toyota is making to its lineup as new vehicles roll into dealerships with minimal price increases.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2009
camry junk

Ellsworth, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2009

Google 07 camry transmission problems b 4 u purchase a toyota. learn the truth.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

cash for toyota clunkers
toManyWhite

Parsippany, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

to many white folks buy foreign cars, why is that ? rich white folks would rather buy a Porsche; BMW or a Lexus, why is that ? How come illegals love to drive American cars? why is that, could it be all these Mexicans love America than white Americans? there is such a thing as self hatred, I see that a lot at least in how white folks buy their cars. As far as Camry, think there is too many of them on the road now adays, old ones too, for something that has bad tranny issues..
Ron

Richmond, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Judged:

toManyWhite wrote:
to many white folks buy foreign cars, why is that ? rich white folks would rather buy a Porsche; BMW or a Lexus, why is that ? How come illegals love to drive American cars? why is that, could it be all these Mexicans love America than white Americans? there is such a thing as self hatred, I see that a lot at least in how white folks buy their cars. As far as Camry, think there is too many of them on the road now adays, old ones too, for something that has bad tranny issues..
Based on your spelling and sentence structure alone it's clear you are not capable of understanding an educated response. So take a look around and see who drives what, categorize yourself then get back to this blog and let us know the result.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Toyota Highlander Discussions

Search the Toyota Highlander Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
rpms at 75 mph (Jan '13) 9 hr Emmers14 2
air flow selector and clock light Jul 21 chilep 1
highlander tail/brake light problem (Jul '07) Jul 19 Dennis 120
Toyota Highlander Radio Problem (Aug '10) Jul 14 Eddi 42
iPod connection Jul 4 Piker 1
Highlander door lock actuator (Aug '10) Jul 1 Donna 104
2008 Toyota Highlander Climate Control Knob (Aug '11) Jun '14 grizzly660fan 22
•••

Buy a New Car