5 hot new domestic cars

Oct 24, 2011 Full story: KOLD-TV Tucson 23

Not too long ago, the American car manufacturers were at such a low point that their CEOs traveled to Washington, D.C., to beg for bailouts.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1 Oct 27, 2011
American vehicles have always been the best
liner

Patchogue, NY

#2 Oct 27, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
American vehicles have always been the best
Not always. Companies don't go bankrupt because they're the best. Most of them are now making a pretty good product and will no doubt be increasing their market share.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#3 Oct 27, 2011
well when liberal anti american morons refuse to purchase american products it is what it is isnt it.
You made japan strong and your own country weak, you achieved your goal of bankrupting america
liner

Patchogue, NY

#4 Oct 27, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
well when liberal anti american morons refuse to purchase american products it is what it is isnt it.
You made japan strong and your own country weak, you achieved your goal of bankrupting america
Sorry, that dog doesn't hunt. The big corporations, led by walmutt are responsible for that. Greed will do that.
liner

Patchogue, NY

#5 Oct 27, 2011
Oh, just one more thing....those big corporations are in bed with and are pretty much controlled by you right wingnutz. Just sayin.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#6 Oct 27, 2011
liner wrote:
Oh, just one more thing....those big corporations are in bed with and are pretty much controlled by you right wingnutz. Just sayin.
OMG!!! LOL
Gm man

Romeo, MI

#7 Oct 27, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
I agree. Japanese and Korean cars just don't fit the same standard.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#8 Oct 27, 2011
Gm man wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Japanese and Korean cars just don't fit the same standard.
Indeed, we went to war with Japan and also Korea
and liberals will still purchase their vehicles Because they have hatered for America
liner

Patchogue, NY

#9 Oct 28, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, we went to war with Japan and also Korea
and liberals will still purchase their vehicles Because they have hatered for America
You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but most people have accepted the fact that WW2 ended in 1944 and have moved on. By the way, the Korean war was fought against North Korea. We were on South Korea's side. Which happens to be where Hyundais and Kias are made.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#10 Oct 28, 2011
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but most people have accepted the fact that WW2 ended in 1944 and have moved on. By the way, the Korean war was fought against North Korea. We were on South Korea's side. Which happens to be where Hyundais and Kias are made.
yea whatever, I am sure you have already forgotten 911 also
and you would purchase a muslim made car.
Kia Suck

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Oct 28, 2011
Being on South Krorea's side was a mistake back then, as it is now.
liner

Patchogue, NY

#12 Oct 28, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea whatever, I am sure you have already forgotten 911 also
and you would purchase a muslim made car.
What I've forgotten about 9-11 is more than you'll ever know my friend. Stick to cars.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#13 Oct 28, 2011
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
What I've forgotten about 9-11 is more than you'll ever know my friend. Stick to cars.
so maybe you do know how people feel!!!!!!!!!!
common sense

Miamisburg, OH

#14 Oct 28, 2011
Like it or not we are a world economy. American companies increasingly locate operations oversees, and foreign companies locate plants in this country. The definition of "American made" is not at all clear cut.
That said, I am pleased that the Big Three car companies are producing higher quality vehicles overall.
Gm man

Romeo, MI

#15 Oct 28, 2011
The Japanese were good cars in the 80's. Things changed. They are junk now, ask any GOOD mechanic.

Korean cars have been junk, well,....forever
common sense

Miamisburg, OH

#16 Oct 28, 2011
Gm man wrote:
The Japanese were good cars in the 80's. Things changed. They are junk now, ask any GOOD mechanic.
Korean cars have been junk, well,....forever
You can go to Toyota customer reviews and find the vast majority of owners have had few or no problems. Look at JD Powers, Edmunds and Kelly Blue Book as a few examples. Some materials and workmanship have been cheapened in recent years, but overall the reviews are still very positive. Ford and GM reviews have become increasingly positive in the last few years. Quality differences between manufacturers are narrowing. There are always exceptions.
Gm man

Romeo, MI

#17 Oct 28, 2011
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>You can go to Toyota customer reviews and find the vast majority of owners have had few or no problems. Look at JD Powers, Edmunds and Kelly Blue Book as a few examples. Some materials and workmanship have been cheapened in recent years, but overall the reviews are still very positive. Ford and GM reviews have become increasingly positive in the last few years. Quality differences between manufacturers are narrowing. There are always exceptions.
I agree.

However, you will notice that most auto journalists are taking note of lower quality Japanese cars, and mechanics have been doing so for years.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#18 Oct 28, 2011
Gm man wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
However, you will notice that most auto journalists are taking note of lower quality Japanese cars, and mechanics have been doing so for years.
you will also find that most automotive journalists are mostly liberals
Gm man

Romeo, MI

#19 Oct 29, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>you will also find that most automotive journalists are mostly liberals
Interesting

Paradise Valley Arizona

#20 Oct 29, 2011
Gm man wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting
Yes they drive BMW's and Nissans and bash American, most of the media and magazine outlets are owned by George Soros.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toyota Corolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota Corolla ABS Speed Sensor (Mar '11) Dec 19 pluda 19
Honda builds its 300 millionth motorcycle Dec 1 SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 9
2010 Toyota Corolla Problem (Jun '10) Nov '14 Tracy 26
2009 toyota corolla Alternator decoupler pulley Nov '14 itchofgolf 1
2009 Corolla Stock Radio Display goes Blank. (Jul '08) Oct '14 david_j 100
Toyota explains what names like Camry and Yaris... Oct '14 Ma Mopar 1
How do I fix the clicking noise when I steer my... Oct '14 msalman3 1
More from around the web