Toyota begins hiring in Mississippi; ...

Toyota begins hiring in Mississippi; VW up to 1,000 workers now

There are 2 comments on the The Tennessean story from Aug 25, 2010, titled Toyota begins hiring in Mississippi; VW up to 1,000 workers now. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

Toyota said today that is has begun the hiring of workers for its new plant in Blue Springs, Miss., which had been on hold for about two years while the auto industry was struggling with the economic downturn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

Chandraleka Thompson

Hernando, MS

#1 Aug 25, 2010
I am a 31 year old, single mother of two, I have recently graduated from Northwest Community College in the Office Systems Technology Program; I am looking for a better job with benefits so that I can afford to better support my children. I would like to know the type of work you are offering and the hours that will be scheduled so that if I receive the job, I can have my scheduled already set for when work starts. I would also like to know what the pay rate is, and what benefits you offer. If you could email me this information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Miamisburg, OH

#2 Aug 25, 2010
I dont think you will get official job information on this site. You can go on the WEB to "Toyota jobs in Mississippi" and find sites that give employment information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toyota Corolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parking brake light coming on when parking brak... (Nov '10) Sep 27 annalisa 10
Toyota Corolla ABS Speed Sensor (Mar '11) Aug '15 Ravi 29
1990 corolla warning indicator Aug '15 asero 1
Electric power steer pulse count? Aug '15 SuperButcher66 1
News Which Car Drives Most Miles Per Tank? (May '08) Aug '15 Lewis 38
Vapor Canister (Sep '06) Jul '15 Ben 299
2003 Corolla...catalytic converter (Dec '08) Jun '15 Nia 208
More from around the web