down east toyota camry recall

down east toyota camry recall

Posted in the Toyota Camry Forum

camry junk

Bar Harbor, ME

#1 Jan 27, 2010
I am sure Alot of You out there have seen my posts about my Complaints of the 2007 toyota camry I owned for ten days and traded back in because of the Dangerous hesitation/downshifting problem with NO fix. According to the net the number of complaints with the 07,08,09 and now the 2010 this problem never did get a true fix.
I feel that this recall should be for this problem too, Hope when and if toyota comes up with a fix for the sticking gas pedal that it fixes the dangerous hesitation problem too, I think its the same problem, Hesitation, downshifting, herky jerky shifting, Cruise control that that can go 10 miles an hour above or below what you set it on, Its all the same problem!!!! Or a problem that becomes normal after the now three tsb,s fail to fix it.
Tomorow take your camry or effected model over to down east toyota and try to trade it in, see what they give you for a trade,if anything!!!! Tell them you want to know what the fix is going to be!!! Tell them to give you a loaner till fix is out. Think they will help you, not!!! They will just tell you not to drive it and When and if toyota comes up with a fix they will let you know, Going on the so called fix for the dangerous hesitation, There is still no fix for that problem!!
Do not let them tell You that they are not aware of this problem like kevin kelly told me!! they are aware!!! they know of the amount of complaints But in order for toyota to come up with a fix or even work on a problem someone or several have to die, that is sad, Ask kevin how he would feel if it was a family member of his, or even ask Edward darling if He would let a member of his family drive one??? Remember Edward darling always drove a avalon!! Why do you think he drives a tundra now???
This was in 2007 when I owned my first and last toyota, Same problems now!! no fix!!! Car was made to run like it does!! But several tsb's out for this normal?? problem. Now that several people have died toyota may come up with a fix??? But if they can not fix it Well... then what???
Again toyota saw this comming, they know of this problem,consern,complaint what ever kevin kelly is calling it now!!
Again kevin I guess it was not just mine like you said!!! And you were right there was nothing that I could do about loosing 7000.00 trading the camry back in, and no you did not hold a gun to my head to buy the camry or to trade it back in, But there was one thing or several things you were wrong about, like it was not just mine, Three years later and still no fix, Guess good thing I did not wait for a fix, Would still be waiting. and now with a car not worth anything!!!! Toyota is junk!! that is why the camry I owned is on its 4th owner with under 37000 miles lives in maryland, The person who purchased a red 2007 camry lived in brewer, moved to maryland, and traded the camry in maryland, if you are reading this and just traded a red 07 camry in maryland, it prob was the one you owned that I am talking about, tell your story about this dangerous car!!
Do not let toyota get away with this!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toyota Camry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota paint problems (Apr '09) Apr 21 Janet 393
Toyota Camry 2012 vibration on acceleration (Aug '14) Apr 17 mr pink 72
would you buy this car ?? 2014 camry how much i... Apr 13 zicowhite 1
2013 camry shift problem (Jun '13) Apr 4 Christian 41
E/M Button on dashboard next to passenger airba... (Jul '11) Mar 29 Dawn 6
Changing bluetooth from Spanish to English (Jun '13) Mar 27 Samdy 15
03 Toyota Camry ac light flashing no power goin... (Oct '15) Mar 25 pwpetzold 3