Suzuki Malaysia shifts to high gear

Suzuki Malaysia shifts to high gear

There are 4 comments on the Asia News Network story from Sep 16, 2007, titled Suzuki Malaysia shifts to high gear. In it, Asia News Network reports that:

“For the Asian market, we are working towards bringing Suzuki's market share to the next heights with value-packed motorcycles, with the latest model being the Smash Revo”

Suzuki has launched a re-branding exercise to increase sales in Malaysia and achieve customer satisfaction under a theme called "Suzuki World". Suzuki Motorcycle Sdn Bhd director and group chief executive ... via Asia News Network

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asia News Network.

meor

Malaysia

#1 Oct 24, 2007
i think suzuki smash revo is the best motorcycle amonng 110cc underbone.
meor

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#2 Dec 23, 2007
ok
Matrica

Malaysia

#3 Nov 27, 2009
Ya I own a smash..little vibration and satisfying pick-up compared to other competitors in the same class 110cc
Tampooni

Malaysia

#4 Nov 27, 2009
Wat is the Honda cub nowdays... Boon Siew's clan still sleeping i guess...the built quality is declining..wat a shame for Honda nowdays..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suzuki Suzuki Motorcycle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suzuki to Launch New GW250 Bike in India this Year (Oct '11) May '15 truth 3
suzuki bandit,99"-petcok (Jun '10) Jun '10 klugman 1
c90 exhaust (Sep '09) Sep '09 dave 1
News Suzuki launches GS 150R in Chennai (Apr '09) Apr '09 uday 1
gs750es blows main fuse (Mar '09) Mar '09 bill 1
News Specially designed 150cc bike from Suzuki (Nov '08) Jan '09 vinay 2
News Suzuki launches its latest GS150R bike in city (Nov '08) Nov '08 sarath 1
More from around the web