4 SALE Hard Top For Suzuki Sidekick /...

4 SALE Hard Top For Suzuki Sidekick / Geo Tracker - $600 OBO

Posted in the Suzuki Sidekick Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Leonard

Lake Arrowhead, CA

#1 Sep 1, 2008
Lightweight and easy to install.THIS HARD Top gives new life to your Sport Utility Vehicle. With a “Great Look” it increases the value of your SUV, but you’ll notice a quieter ride. Your air-conditioner and heater will be more efficient. You won’t have to worry about somebody cutting your soft top to get to your valuables.
Fully Carpeted
The inside are finished in a mildew resistant gray carpet. This not only looks great, but it helps keep the road noise out.
Reduced Road and Wind Noises
Your sound systems will sound better.
Weather Insulated
Your air conditioners and heaters will be much more efficient.
Rear Hatch Opens with Dual Gas Struts
There are roof racks on each side of the top to tie down extra stuff.
see pic at http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/
type HARD TOP FOR SUZUKI SIDEKICK / GEO TRACKER
fits 1989 to 1998
Call 909 525 44 seven one
Terry

Nashua, NH

#2 Sep 22, 2008
I live in NH looking for a black hardtop let me know if available and where....
Steve in Texas

Blossom, TX

#3 Dec 17, 2008
Is this hardtop still available?
Leonard wrote:
Lightweight and easy to install.THIS HARD Top gives new life to your Sport Utility Vehicle. With a “Great Look” it increases the value of your SUV, but you’ll notice a quieter ride. Your air-conditioner and heater will be more efficient. You won’t have to worry about somebody cutting your soft top to get to your valuables.
Fully Carpeted
The inside are finished in a mildew resistant gray carpet. This not only looks great, but it helps keep the road noise out.
Reduced Road and Wind Noises
Your sound systems will sound better.
Weather Insulated
Your air conditioners and heaters will be much more efficient.
Rear Hatch Opens with Dual Gas Struts
There are roof racks on each side of the top to tie down extra stuff.
see pic at http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/
type HARD TOP FOR SUZUKI SIDEKICK / GEO TRACKER
fits 1989 to 1998
Call 909 525 44 seven one
Anna Mohase

Georgetown, Guyana

#4 Mar 24, 2009
hi Leonard
My name is Anna Mohase, and I am really interested in a hard top for a 1992 Geo tracker
please let me know if any are available. my email address in [email protected]

Anna Mohase
Leonard wrote:
Lightweight and easy to install.THIS HARD Top gives new life to your Sport Utility Vehicle. With a “Great Look” it increases the value of your SUV, but you’ll notice a quieter ride. Your air-conditioner and heater will be more efficient. You won’t have to worry about somebody cutting your soft top to get to your valuables.
Fully Carpeted
The inside are finished in a mildew resistant gray carpet. This not only looks great, but it helps keep the road noise out.
Reduced Road and Wind Noises
Your sound systems will sound better.
Weather Insulated
Your air conditioners and heaters will be much more efficient.
Rear Hatch Opens with Dual Gas Struts
There are roof racks on each side of the top to tie down extra stuff.
see pic at http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/
type HARD TOP FOR SUZUKI SIDEKICK / GEO TRACKER
fits 1989 to 1998
Call 909 525 44 seven one
alysha

Dallas, TX

#5 Apr 14, 2009
I own a 1994 Geo Tracker and I am looking to replace my soft top with a really nice hard top. Does any one know where I an get one at a pretty good price. Please help me. I've looked all over the web and can not find anything at all. I'm at a loss here. Thanks.

Alysha
Dennis Morgan

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 Apr 18, 2009
I have 3 tops, complete, great shape. Live in Manitoba, Canada, but cheap price.$200 each
[email protected] om
Sam

River Falls, WI

#7 Apr 22, 2009
will the top fit 1999 vitara?
Sam

River Falls, WI

#8 Apr 22, 2009
Sorry, please email at [email protected]
alysha

Anaheim, CA

#10 Jun 28, 2009
Still looking for a Hard top for my 1994 Geo Tracker. I live in Cali so I'm not looking to travel for it. Or spend too much money. please let me know if anyone has any info thanks.
deweycook_aol_co m

Louisville, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2009
need hardtop for 1995 GeoTracker - Black - KY
simmonsdave

West Jordan, UT

#12 Jul 21, 2009
Hi from utah. My sons front half hard top blew off his 95 tracker as he was going down the freeway no pieces were retrieveable. Does anyone have a black front halfof a hard top to sell?
roger

Prescott Valley, AZ

#13 Aug 7, 2009
I need a hard top for 1990 tracker ,any type i live in central arizona [email protected] thanks
roger

Prescott Valley, AZ

#14 Aug 7, 2009
My front wheels tilt slightly out at top and slightly in at bottom after a 3in suspention lift ??? There are no adjustment cams on the struts ?? Can i buy cam adjusters from someone?? Thanks [email protected]
Dale

Belleville, IL

#15 Aug 21, 2009
Have a pro top for 1999-2005 tracker black in color. Brand new never installed bought it for my 1999 tracker but someone totaled it for me. Now need to sell it. Paid 1200.00 for it plus shipping want 900.00 for it.
ted

United States

#16 Aug 24, 2009
have 98 tracker need hard top
[email protected]
Bill

Spokane, WA

#17 Aug 28, 2009
Dennis Morgan wrote:
I have 3 tops, complete, great shape. Live in Manitoba, Canada, but cheap price.$200 each
[email protected] om
Any more tops available? Thanks
Bill

Spokane, WA

#18 Aug 28, 2009
Looking for a nice hard top for my daughters 1991 Tracker.
Tabitha

Okeechobee, FL

#19 Aug 30, 2009
Hard top for a 96 tracker?-Reside in Florida-
Please email me at [email protected]
jane

Londonderry, VT

#20 Sep 1, 2009
Terry wrote:
I live in NH looking for a black hardtop let me know if available and where....
I have a black hardtop..400.00
jane

Londonderry, VT

#21 Sep 1, 2009
i am in maine, I have a black hard top with tint windows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suzuki Sidekick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1994 suzuki sidekick (Apr '16) Apr '16 2020whg 1
hard top (Oct '14) Oct '14 jack 1
Windshield wipers (Dec '13) Dec '13 mike 1
93 sidekick elecrical problems (Nov '12) Nov '12 jon 1
1991 8 valve sidekick running bad any suggestions (Jan '11) Jun '12 dan 2
overheating (Jan '12) Jan '12 ryan 1
rear glass window for hardtop on 95 suzuki side... (Dec '11) Dec '11 D J Jones 2
More from around the web