New Hayabusa a Certainty for 2008?

New Hayabusa a Certainty for 2008?

There are 147 comments on the Motorcycle Daily story from Mar 31, 2007, titled New Hayabusa a Certainty for 2008?. In it, Motorcycle Daily reports that:

Motorcycle News of England is reporting it has inside information Suzuki will introduce an all-new Hayabusa later this year as a 2008 model. via Motorcycle Daily

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Motorcycle Daily.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Alex

Flowery Branch, GA

#143 Aug 12, 2007
It's amazing to see how many reckless testosterone idiots are out there. Most people can't even handle the power of a 600 CC cycle. Most pros will tell you that any idiot can go fast in a straight line. It takes real skill to corner and stop!

Look at Canada where the insurance is so high on performance bikes that most people can't afford them at all. I think that this bike is a mistake; though an impressive one.
duncan

Anderson, SC

#144 Aug 13, 2007
Alex wrote:
It's amazing to see how many reckless testosterone idiots are out there. Most people can't even handle the power of a 600 CC cycle. Most pros will tell you that any idiot can go fast in a straight line. It takes real skill to corner and stop!
Look at Canada where the insurance is so high on performance bikes that most people can't afford them at all. I think that this bike is a mistake; though an impressive one.
It also takes skill to launch a bike like this and get it in the 9's in a 1/4 mile. I watched N. Haden only run 11.4 in the 1/4 on his moto gp bike. He wheeled and boged of the line a little. Does it take more skill to corner, absolutely but drag racing takes some skill as well.
yam man r1

Malton, UK

#145 Aug 19, 2007
i have had 2 busa;s then went for a new r1 because it has more power,look at r1 spec;s it says it all.but wiat going to get new busa because am power mad looks like ill have to put up with that back end lol
SFP

Memphis, TN

#146 Oct 16, 2007
Will suzuki come out with a 1400 or 1500 hayaybusa and if so will the design stay the same as the 06,or 05 etc that would be beautiful keep the same style but make it bigger then the older models and when will it come out. We all need to write to suzuki and tell them don't make the bike look like 1000gsxr are anything smaller keep the same style but make it bigger.Peace
SFP

Memphis, TN

#147 Oct 16, 2007
Dave wrote:
The true confirmed engine size of the new Busa is going to be 1365. They'll probably call it a 1400, but the actual displacement will be 1365. This info I am giving you is directly from a point of contact I have at Suzuki.
But would the style of the bike stay the same as the 06 or 05 etc don't change the barkey look please tell your source.
PonyBoy

United States

#149 Jan 10, 2008
I hear the 2009 busa will be a 1600
Jeff Walker

Birmingham, AL

#150 Mar 28, 2008
I recently purchased a 08 Busa and I must say that it is the most impressive bike I've ever saddled, I do mean saddled because you're definitely in for a thrill. It is so smooth and powerful that it makes you want to just ride and ride as if there is no tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Suzuki Hayabusa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2006 Hayabusa (Question) Jun 26 busa 06 2
News Suzuki to Launch New GW250 Bike in India this Year (Oct '11) May '15 truth 3
My life on Hayabusa 100.000 km on a motorcycle (Aug '14) Aug '14 Lutary 2
Hayabusamodel (May '14) May '14 Alex 1
News Suzuki unveils a quiet and green electric motor... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Solarman 1
Yoshimura R77 full exhaust system"carbon fiber"... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Nour 1
News Michael Jackson Hayabusa: Don't Stop 'Til You G... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Adare 3
More from around the web