WWCC seeks alternative fuel vehicles ...

WWCC seeks alternative fuel vehicles program

There are 2 comments on the KGWN story from Apr 19, 2012, titled WWCC seeks alternative fuel vehicles program. In it, KGWN reports that:

The Western Wyoming Community College board of trustees has approved a proposal to add an alternative-fueled vehicles certificate program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGWN.

Henry

Cheyenne, WY

#1 Apr 28, 2012
Great story! Natural gas pump prices are a $1.48 seasonally adjusted. It was $1.25 a gallon a while back. I spent $90 dollars last week on a round trip Ogden Utah. Used CNG cars are a good deal at the moment
Sally

Cheyenne, WY

#2 Nov 30, 2013
Henry wrote:
Great story! Natural gas pump prices are a $1.48 seasonally adjusted. It was $1.25 a gallon a while back. I spent $90 dollars last week on a round trip Ogden Utah. Used CNG cars are a good deal at the moment

WWCC needs to fire Mark Padilla, he is ruining the reputation of the college

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SUV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chevy Trax crossover eclipses Sonic subcompact car Jun 19 Wimsey 1
News US Probes GM Headlight Failures, May Add Vehicl... Jun 9 Time machine 063 1
News Volvo's next plug-in hybrids: 3-cylinder engine... Apr '17 Chen 2
News Jeep Trailcat Is the 707-hp Hellcat-Powered Wra... (Mar '16) Apr '17 Wheels 7
News Locked-And-Loaded Electric Audi SUV Starts Taki... Apr '17 Solarman 1
News Answers to all your Jeep questions (Mar '16) Apr '17 03Excursion 5
News Ita s going to be an uphill climb for Bolt elec... Apr '17 Solarman 1
More from around the web