Ford Debuts the New Mustang in the Philippines

Jul 18, 2012 Full story: CanadianDriver 25

MANILA, Philippines, - The new Ford Mustang today made its much anticipated debut in the Philippines at a festive launch event in Manila, with Ford announcing official market pricing for the company's iconic sports car.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uthe morons

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Jul 24, 2012
Chevrolet colorado sticker price is about $35,000.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#23 Jul 24, 2012
I know a dude that live in moble home that has one, don't think he buy it if cost that much. Whatever, buy a scooter and become squished on Manila's roads.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#26 Jul 24, 2012
Wang Dang wrote:
Better Thailand than China. Anything made in the Philippines ?
I'm sure, this has probably changed, but years ago they used to make this funky vehicle in Philippines, it had a squarish body, with stainless steels panels for outer body....canopy top and used a Toyota 4 cyl. gas engine...it was cool as hell, but i did'nt think, you could ever bring one here, as the US rules are a tad tougher, than there....
uthe morons

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Jul 24, 2012
Wang Dang wrote:
Better Thailand than China. Anything made in the Philippines ?
Early Vios were CBUs but 2007-onwards were built in Toyota's plant in Laguna. The Vios is currently Toyota's best selling vehicle in the country. Yes there are. I found 1 but maybe there are more like honda city. They assemble toyota corollas in the delerships.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#28 Jul 25, 2012
I have an old National Geographic showing a car factory in the PI. It's a shame nothing big could get going there. I see GM cars there not seen in States, just guessed they were PI made. I never been to a toyota dealer, but now things are different. Looked at GM's web site and the Colorado starts at $ 17,000. Didn't want to be the first on block with 5-cyl motor, but seem to be ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

SUV Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cars that tell you when they're broken 13 hr Jim 2
Chrysler To Follow Trend, Add Direct Injection ... Wed Tom Polcari 1
Audi introducing 2nd-gen Q7 SUV at NAIAS; e-tro... Wed Solarman 1
Armoured cars for the paranoid rich Dec 10 Matt Dalek 1
GM recalls 300,000 sedans and SUVs for headligh... Dec 10 John Jeffery 1
Should a Toyota guy go Chevy? (Mar '14) Dec 9 Beaks 46
General Motors' Profitability Is Dependent On A... Dec 4 John Jeffery 1
More from around the web