Troopers make significant drug bust i...

Troopers make significant drug bust in Wood County

There are 26 comments on the Crescent-News.com story from Jul 18, 2013, titled Troopers make significant drug bust in Wood County. In it, Crescent-News.com reports that:

Six men are facing felony drug charges after Ohio Highway Patrol troopers seized 907 pounds of marijuana, worth $4,117,780, and $13,908 in currency during two-related traffic stops Wednesday in Wood County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crescent-News.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#21 Jul 19, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand your stance or racebaiting on this one.
I would think that you would agree that the police are wasting time and efforts on the drug war, as there are more blacks in jail for this than whites.
Ending the drug war would put less blacks in jail.
Nah, were white people so she has to disagree.

“"Trust no one"”

#22 Jul 19, 2013
Ha Ha

Iraq

#23 Jul 20, 2013
I would rather see minors who steal & commit vandalism go to jail than anybody busted for possession.

Theft & vandalism have victims.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#24 Jul 20, 2013
I agree with Ron Paul on a few issues, but I'm definitely not a Libertarian. However, I have a few friends from HS who I can have a good discussion with (and one local who likes to drink and make it personal, which I have 0 tolerance for). I don't care which political affiliation you are, as long as you are informed (and civil)
SallyAnn

Rochester, NY

#25 Jul 20, 2013
I agree with Rhonda just about 99 percent of the time.

“"Trust no one"”

#26 Jul 20, 2013
SallyAnn wrote:
I agree with Rhonda just about 99 percent of the time.
Probably because your her with another sock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Subaru Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Facts Behind Subaru's Amazing Success in Am... (Sep '13) Apr '15 Symmetrical balls 3
News ASK THE AUTO DOCTOR: Good solutions available f... (Mar '09) Feb '15 les 20
News Subaru recalls 199,000 vehicles in cold-weather... (Jan '15) Jan '15 SUV 1
News 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX: A Taste Of STI At 265 ... (Aug '08) Dec '14 FHSubie660 43
News Subaru Reports Best-Ever Sales Month (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jesus Ramirez 1
News Subaru awaits Toyota U.S. plant decision as it ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 liner 2
News Hybrid Subaru, Electric-Car Charging, Tesla 'TV... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Solarman 1
More from around the web