Subaru Sux.com
Roger Z

Astoria, NY

#1 Sep 4, 2007
Hi,

I just leased a Subaru Forestor from Gregoris Subaru in Valley Stream NY. It has been nothing but trouble since the second day I left the Dealer. The Dealer Owner Rich has alreay fallen through on two verbal agreements he has made to me to fix the Car. The Sun Roof is defected from the fatory and they already made one attempt to fix it. Now they are trying to tell me it has to do with Aero Dynamics. The car is having excessive Cranking and does not start correctly. The exessive cranking is most likely killing the battery and starter, as well.I also spoke with a Supervisor Judy that works dirctly with Subaru of America in Cherry Hill. That has got me nothing. I advise all people Don't Buy Subau its all hype about there cars and warranties!
Roger Z

Astoria, NY

#2 Sep 5, 2007
I need to make a big retraction here.
Turns out that Judy was a really great person and she is taking care of all my issues. I am going to put my trust in her and the dealer and hopefully become a PROUD Subaru onwer!

Roger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Subaru Outback Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exhaust diameter and tip add on Sep 12 ventrillion 1
1997 outback SUS? Aug '17 97SUS 1
tow weight Jul '17 boater 1 1
Erratic idle Jul '17 Drtkill18 1
Jerking When accelerating Jun '17 Dallana 1
Turn approach lights off when back hatch open? May '17 Coralreefer 1
Starlink system- tech issues Apr '17 Ice00063 1
More from around the web