Can front seats be replace on a 2008 ...

Can front seats be replace on a 2008 Impreza 2.5I

Posted in the Subaru Impreza Forum

Jonathan

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Sep 12, 2011
Folks:
Committed cardinal sin and did not sit in the front passenger seat before purchasing 2008 subie impreza: it felt like I fell down into a black hole. Holy...I'm 5' 10" and felt like a 5 year old barely being able to peer over the dash. And...it isn't adustable?! The side curtain airbag can't possibly be at safe deployment height relative to the passenger ride height.

Are there options for replacing both front seats with something a bit more...oh...adult-feeling? Maybe something out of Corbeau after market seats?

Love the car and got a great deal, but I will receive an endless stream of grief from anyone who falls into that passenger seat.

Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Subaru Impreza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap Kitchens For Sale Manchester Jan '17 Anonymous 1
wrx subaru 2003 Jan '17 Iflybyu 1
News NYIAS: TEASED! Subaru Gives Us A Glimpse Of The... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Subaru recalls 199,000 vehicles in cold-weather... (Jan '15) Jan '15 SUV 1
News 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX: A Taste Of STI At 265 ... (Aug '08) Dec '14 FHSubie660 43
help please. 08 subaru impreza sedan 2.5i_5 speed (Nov '14) Nov '14 andrew 1
Stock speakers or upgrade for 2014 Impreza LTD (Aug '14) Aug '14 newimprezaowner 1
More from around the web