temperature issues
peter

Farnborough, UK

#1 Jul 22, 2013
my 1999 Impreza temperature gauge rises a little to over half way when i am driving slow or stuck at traffic. it at one stage went a lot higher but for the last three month it has only risen a little.

it will go up and down depending on my speed i think. when i am stationary the gauge will raise a little.

I have had the car many years and it has never before risen above just under half. The car drives lovely and the engine is sound, no noises or anything.

i have been told the temperature thermostat could be sticking. any ideas please before i spend money i need not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Subaru Impreza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap Kitchens For Sale Manchester Jan '17 Anonymous 1
wrx subaru 2003 Jan '17 Iflybyu 1
News NYIAS: TEASED! Subaru Gives Us A Glimpse Of The... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Subaru recalls 199,000 vehicles in cold-weather... (Jan '15) Jan '15 SUV 1
News 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX: A Taste Of STI At 265 ... (Aug '08) Dec '14 FHSubie660 43
help please. 08 subaru impreza sedan 2.5i_5 speed (Nov '14) Nov '14 andrew 1
Stock speakers or upgrade for 2014 Impreza LTD (Aug '14) Aug '14 newimprezaowner 1
More from around the web