Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 20, 2007
Chanandeler Bong

Campina, Romania

#1 Oct 9, 2006
"Subaru are currently working at the successor for the Impreza WRX. Spy photographers caught several test vehicles. It appears that the new vehicle will be a hatchback and the overall design is inspired by that of the B5-THP concept car. By making the Impreza a hatchback, Subaru will throw the WRX STI against cars like the Volkswagen Golf GTI, Opel Astra OPC or Ford Focus ST....."
This is from an exclusive review on the 2008 new Impreza WRX model from Subaru. You can find info about it's features, history and competition it may face, and also view a photo gallery with the concept car.
Read the whole article here: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/subaru/subaru-im...
Tyler Bereman

Atascadero, CA

#2 Mar 23, 2007
I dont like the new look the old look is way sicker.
bbnnbmj

Izmir, Turkey

#3 Apr 20, 2007
lbömömnbönön

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Subaru Impreza WRX STI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone have a WRX or STI stock downpipe to... (Jul '08) Jun '11 Mike 2
Video: Ken Block and new Ford Fiesta rally car ... (Jan '10) Jan '11 JoBergMan 6
Bob Moore Auto Group opens citya s first Subaru... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Boxer Bill 1
Japan: Subaru Impreza WRX Sti Spec C Now on Sale (Sep '09) Sep '09 BATUMBIA STEPHENS 1
2009 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti Spec C First Drive (Aug '09) Aug '09 BBQ Bomb 1
2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i and WRX photo gallery (May '07) Jan '09 Say What 12
Free STi image hosting! (Jan '08) Dec '08 drifterzX 2

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Subaru Impreza WRX STI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••