2012 Toyota Camry unveiled on Web, Tw...

2012 Toyota Camry unveiled on Web, Twitter on Tuesday

There are 109 comments on the USA Today story from Aug 23, 2011, titled 2012 Toyota Camry unveiled on Web, Twitter on Tuesday. In it, USA Today reports that:

Last month, Toyota global President Akio Toyoda promised in the teaser video above that the redone 2012 Camry would be the best ever.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Reality

Belle River, Canada

#104 Aug 26, 2011
liner wrote:
I'm glad a drive a Honda! It may be a cheap car but I don't care.
Imposter!
Reality

Belle River, Canada

#105 Aug 26, 2011
JJFADS wrote:
It is a legitimate question, especially considering the floor mat debacle. I think you are too busy trying to find fault with people.
But not too busy to recognize a deliberate provocation when it's posted!
liner

Las Vegas, NV

#106 Aug 26, 2011
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Imposter!
Name caller!

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX.

#107 Aug 27, 2011
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
pompous azz
I am delighted to see you are now reduced to misspelled fragments. I take credit for that.
liner

Patchogue, NY

#108 Aug 27, 2011
JJFADS wrote:
<quoted text>I am delighted to see you are now reduced to misspelled fragments. I take credit for that.
Sort of like "Toyoter" and "Tooter" etc. Right?

Pompous azz.

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX.

#109 Aug 27, 2011
Yes, absolutely. Now you be a good upset man and watch the Camry continue to lose sales. Throw in some fiery rhetoric and a few names. Show us what makes you mad, tough guy. Thanks for posting.
Reality

Belle River, Canada

#110 Aug 27, 2011
JJFADS wrote:
Yes, absolutely. Now you be a good upset man and watch the Camry continue to lose sales. Throw in some fiery rhetoric and a few names. Show us what makes you mad, tough guy. Thanks for posting.
If you so dislike provocation, then you shouldn't encourage it by responding in kind!
It's the folly of fools
liner

Georgetown, KY

#111 Aug 27, 2011
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If you so dislike provocation, then you shouldn't encourage it by responding in kind!
It's the folly of fools
so love a good nerd fight to once and for all prove who has all the answers to lifes issues
liners brother

Las Vegas, NV

#112 Aug 27, 2011
Now I'm mad! IT'S ON

DANCE OFF

WATCH MY SHOOZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Scion iA sedan model announced for NY show Mar '15 Allan 1
News Consumer Reports: Toyota ranked most reliable (Nov '08) Mar '15 Hughes Muse 1,273
News When Scion's too tiny, Toyota pilot program all... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Parris Boyd 1
News Test Drive: 2013 Scion FR-S (Mar '13) Feb '14 Slimside87 3
News 2013 Kia Soul: Over the top in a good way (Apr '13) Jan '14 Great Car 7
News Johnson Controls' smaller battery pack may jolt... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Solarman 1
News Ridin' Around - August 2013 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Anonymous 1
More from around the web