Insider: Toyota to Bring Subaru Co-developed RWD Coupe as a Scion TC in 2011

Nov 10, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Carscoop

Rumors that Toyota will market its Subaru co-developed rear-wheel-drive coupe as a Scion in America have been swirling around the net ever since the two Japanese automakers made their plans official this ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Annonymus

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Scion tC brand will be possibly dropped, and replaced by Scion xF which will resemble the concept scion Fuse. Scion tC will be discontinued by 2009, therefore there will not be a 2010 Scion tC, the only brands that will be produced are xB and xD. Possibly by late 2010 there will be the next generation Scion followed by xF Coupe, maybe an xH which will resemble the Hako, possibly replacing the xB, and the iQ which would possibly replace the xD, all this last info is still on the works and it's not 100% accurate.

Back on track, the possible xF or new tC will have a 2.5 Engine generating 20 to 30 more horse power than the current tC's 161HP and wont be in the market until late 2010 as a 2011 model.
Annonymus

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

I forgot to add... this new Scion will not be a RWD car, no Scion will be RWD. Subaru has no influence on Scion developmet, Scion is a pure and unique brand

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Scion Discussions

Search the Scion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
When Scion's too tiny, Toyota pilot program all... Apr '14 Parris Boyd 1
Test Drive: 2013 Scion FR-S (Mar '13) Feb '14 Slimside87 3
2013 Kia Soul: Over the top in a good way (Apr '13) Jan '14 Great Car 7
Johnson Controls' smaller battery pack may jolt... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Solarman 1
Ridin' Around - August 2013 (Aug '13) Aug '13 Anonymous 1
David Suzuki says the ocean is not a garbage ca... (Nov '12) Aug '13 Hun 4
This Surrey parrot ain't no Stompin' Tom, but c... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bud The Spud 1
•••

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••