Hemminga s Buyers Guide - Saab 900 Tu...

Hemminga s Buyers Guide - Saab 900 Turbo SPG

There are 1 comment on the Trollhattan Saab story from Nov 14, 2008, titled Hemminga s Buyers Guide - Saab 900 Turbo SPG. In it, Trollhattan Saab reports that:

With the help of the GM Heritage collection 1991 Saab 900 SPG, Hemmings Sports and Exotic Cars has written one of the best summaries on the 900 SPG and the state of today's market for collector/enthusiast ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Trollhattan Saab.

John

Amsterdam, NY

#1 Feb 7, 2009
Four years ago I purchased a 1990 Talladega Red SPG from the original owner for the amazing price of just $2,500.00. Fortunately for me, I was the first to contact the seller before the onslaught of bids nationwide for twice that amount. To the seller's credit he stuck with the deal even though he could have made a lot more money on the sale.
The car has been nothing short of spectacular. First-rate performance, thrifty fuel economy and great in the snow. The thing probably tops out above 135 mph, even with nearly 200,000 miles on her. Rock steady at 120 mph and eats up corners for lunch. Love the pull of that turbo.
Great all-round sportscar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saab 900 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Car owner devoted to maintenance can blow past ... (Sep '10) Dec '15 dolo 93
News 2011 Saab 9-3 and 9-5 Sedans for Half Price, bu... (Jan '12) May '12 Brian G 4
News Your Ridiculously Cool Saab 900 Turbo Cutaway W... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tom-Norway 1
News Toyota, Tesla to build electric cars in Fremont (May '10) May '10 gino 1
News Should I keep or sell trusty Saab? (Feb '10) Mar '10 ChimeraOne 5
92 900 died and will now now start (Mar '10) Mar '10 Jazzman 1
87 saab wont start... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Jon 1
More from around the web