My Favorite Top 5 Cars from LA Auto S...

My Favorite Top 5 Cars from LA Auto Show for Average Buyers

There are 1 comment on the Daily Kos story from Nov 23, 2013, titled My Favorite Top 5 Cars from LA Auto Show for Average Buyers. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This year's LA Auto Show was special. Special in a way that the presented new cars were not only for celebrities, but cars that average people can attain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Solarman

La Quinta, CA

#1 Nov 23, 2013
"“In the long run,[the US auto industry] is trying to evolve consumer taste into a more fuel-efficient vehicle, and [the new Colorado] continues in that vein. If you don’t give consumers a chance to see if this will satisfy them, then you’ll never know if it will,” says Bruce Belzowski, a researcher at the University of Michigan’s Transportation Research Institute in Ann Arbor."

In other world markets the Colorado comes with a 2.5 or 2.8L diesel engine. This drive train needs to come to the States. Imagine a mid sized truck with the fuel efficiency of a 4 cylinder and the torque of a large V6 engine? With the ZF based 8 speed automatic, you could have a truck that could get 30+ MPG on the highway and still be able to pull a load.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porsche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lamborghini's SUV Fits Volkswagen's Multibrand ... Jun '15 mir ahmad sharar 1
News Maserati may show Levante SUV in Detroit May '15 Joe Balls 3
News Ask Us All Your Deep Burning Questions About Th... Apr '15 Licensed Fartmaster 2
[VIDEO] Porsche 911 GT3 RS races Cayman GT4 in ... Mar '15 Isaiah Porsche 1
McLaren aims 570S at high-end Porsche 911, Audi R8 Mar '15 Isaiah Porsche 1
News Porsche will deliver more Macans to US dealerships (Jan '15) Jan '15 butchbutch 1
News Hot cars at the Detroit auto show (Jan '15) Jan '15 duhAMATURE 1
More from around the web