Test Drive: 2013 Porsche Panamera GTS

Test Drive: 2013 Porsche Panamera GTS

There are 1 comment on the Autonet story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Test Drive: 2013 Porsche Panamera GTS. In it, Autonet reports that:

Autonet.ca is a leading voice for everything automotive in Canada with exclusive car news, reviews and videos, comprehensive new car information and used car listings from across Canada.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Autonet.

Isaiah

Europe

#1 Jan 17, 2013
The Panamera GTS is cool, like everything about it. Why should it rival with the Ferrari FF ,when it can't even do a 3.7s 0-100km/h. Not even 200mph. Ferrari is 211mph I don't understand Porsche sometimes.The rival to FF Should be Panamera Turbo S, the father of all Panamera's.God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porsche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maserati may show Levante SUV in Detroit May 13 Joe Balls 3
News Ask Us All Your Deep Burning Questions About Th... Apr '15 Licensed Fartmaster 2
[VIDEO] Porsche 911 GT3 RS races Cayman GT4 in ... Mar '15 Isaiah Porsche 1
McLaren aims 570S at high-end Porsche 911, Audi R8 Mar '15 Isaiah Porsche 1
News Porsche will deliver more Macans to US dealerships Jan '15 butchbutch 1
News Hot cars at the Detroit auto show Jan '15 duhAMATURE 1
News 440-hp Porsche Cayenne GTS to debut at LA Auto ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Isaiah Porsche 1
More from around the web