Ferrari-Fighting Porsche 960 May Get Quad-Turbo Flat-Eight, 0-60 in 2.5 Seconds

Jan 22, 2013 Full story: Motor Trend

Though Porsche controls the rear-engine sports car market, it apparently wants in on Ferrari's slice of the supercar pie.

Full Story
Isaiah

Europe

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Bravo Porsche Bravo! Now we are talking, it was too much.When I go on the internet ,I would hear people boast saying "Ferrari is better," than Porsche.The time has come to show that Red is not better than Silver.I am very sure that Ferrari will be looking forward to release something that can go 0-60 in 2.0s . So if truely you are a fighter to Ferrari you can tune the 960 to go 1.7s 0-62mph. But not there and then but after Ferrari have shown You there answers. reason why I'm saying "1.7s" is because Bugatti will be 1.8s and because competition is about high standards. How can the 960 look in the colour Gold? Try something different this may attract more Customers because of the Colour. You've made my day.Talking of the 918 Porsche should just reduce more weight I know Porsche engineers are Smart if they can shave 100pounds more and make 2.7s 0-62mph, they say "The Lighter the Faster." God bless You.
Isaiah

Europe

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Hi, I forgot to say something if Porsche is making a high performance car e.g Porsche 960 they should paint it Gold because gold is better than silver and to show that Gold performance car is fast than Silver car buy my Idea its free= $2500 just joking its free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porsche Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cadillac Escalade Review (May '07) Jul '14 Benzforlife 16
Magazine: Porsche 918 Jun '14 Isaiah Porsche 1
Porsche Readies New Low Cost Entry Level Roadst... May '14 Isaiah Porsche 1
[VIDEO] Zlatan Ibrahimovic spotted in his Porsc... May '14 Isaiah Porsche 1
Tour Europe In Style With Autobahn Adventures May '14 e60 M5 e46 M3 1
General Motors Says Goodbye To One Of The BEST ... May '14 e60 M5 e46 M3 1
Top 5 Fastest Production Supercars, Hypercars i... May '14 Isaiah Porsche 1

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••