2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S: A driver'...

2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S: A driver's drive

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Apr 9, 2012, titled 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S: A driver's drive. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The all new Porsche 991 is here and the S model provides a larger more powerful engine and some extra features than the base 911.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Charlotte

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#1 Apr 25, 2012
Really unsure about the larger wheel base as the back seats I feel should be simply removed. I'm unsure if more people will be wanting to purchase the new Porshe just because there is now more room in the back of the car as I don't feel that is a key feature. If you want to lease one try http://www.centralcontracts.com/porsche-leasi... you could have it for a few years without the worry of depreciation should you dislike the new wheelbase.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Porsche 911 Carrera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Would You Buy? 2009 Carrera S Or BMW M3? (Jul '08) Jul '17 Alan 29
News Winnipeg Jets Enjoy Thrill of Speed Jul '17 LURCHs PEONs 3
Power window regulators back windows (Feb '17) Feb '17 Jose 2012 1
2009 Carrera Cabriolet battery drain (Mar '16) Mar '16 BDStinson 1
Car value (Jul '15) Jul '15 Anonymous 1
CF30 or CF31 for your Porsche Piwis Tester II? (Dec '14) Jan '15 Dave1987 2
News Sleek sports car highlights Mundelein High Scho... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Isaiah Porsche 1
More from around the web