San Diego man dies after he was struc...

San Diego man dies after he was struck by a car in Duval County

There are 25 comments on the Corpus Christi Caller-Times story from Jul 9, 2013, titled San Diego man dies after he was struck by a car in Duval County. In it, Corpus Christi Caller-Times reports that:

A woman was driving a 2007 Pontiac G6 north on Farm-to-Market Road 1329, one mile south of San Diego, about 10:15 p.m. when she struck a man who was standing in the lane, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Corpus Christi Caller-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
clari

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2013
And how did she not see him standing in the lane?
crazy

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jul 9, 2013
clari wrote:
And how did she not see him standing in the lane?
what clari
clarri

Lockhart, TX

#5 Jul 9, 2013
curios tool wrote:
<quoted text> Clari,patas chuecas??
yes yes that's me
clari

Lockhart, TX

#6 Jul 9, 2013
Na not any of those jus wondering how no one can see him walkin poor guy God bless his soul
its dark

Alice, TX

#7 Jul 9, 2013
It's a farm road / dark road and the only lights are on the car. Question is why was he standing in the road?
its dark

Alice, TX

#8 Jul 9, 2013
Obviously it was a horrific accident.
Lol

Sinton, TX

#9 Jul 9, 2013
its dark wrote:
Obviously it was a horrific accident.
ya let him RIP and poor lady did not see him so leave it at that everybody can bitch and cry but what's done is done ****
Chapagurl

Portland, TX

#11 Jul 10, 2013
Wow! Very horrible situation.
friend

United States

#12 Jul 10, 2013
Poor Lydia. I can't imagine what she is going through. No one wants to be in her shoes. My heart goes out to her. Please pray for her and also Joe's family. They are all facing a difficult situation.
Truth

Alice, TX

#13 Jul 10, 2013
Yes she must feel terrible. It is horrible to be accused of killing someone when you know deep in your heart that you did not do it. Well in her case she did. But it is not good for anyone to accuse somebody of such a horrific thing without knowing all the facts. God Bless her and the Alaniz family.
hmm

United States

#14 Jul 10, 2013
You all feel sorry for her and ask for prayers for her the family is the one hurt she is not hurt in any way. What's done is done? Bitch and cry? Leave it at that? May God bless your family because of what you have said for all you know the same will happen to you, then your words will come back to haunt you
Truth

Alice, TX

#15 Jul 11, 2013
God forgave all of us. We should do the same.
Friend

United States

#16 Jul 11, 2013
The driver is a good friend of mine..... she is a wonderful person ... she would never hurt a soul intentionally. ... God bless both families...
lost soul

Denver, CO

#18 Jul 11, 2013
It was unfortunate horrible accident that lady im sure would'nt of done it in purpose it could of happen to eny of us if we wonld of been behind the wheel we keep asking why was he in the middle of the highway lets pray for all the family's what's done is done we cant change a thing.
curoios top

Denver, CO

#19 Jul 11, 2013
Tecato or not he was human,God bless his soul n God help just family
curoios top

Denver, CO

#20 Jul 11, 2013
God bless both families,,we,have,to,forgive,i n,order,to,be,forgiven!!
citizen

United States

#21 Jul 11, 2013
It is a tragic...for both families. She will forever be haunted by hus face. I'm sure she didn't mean no harm to him. He wasn't standing in the middle of the road either. He was trying to cross but he walks too slow n she was going too too fast. I prayed for both families.
curoios top

Portland, TX

#23 Jul 11, 2013
Amen to that!
Crazy

Alice, TX

#24 Jul 11, 2013
Lessons wrote:
Poor lady but Lydia likes to talk about everybody without regards to their feelings. She loves to gossip and now this happens. It's ugly to be accussed of murdering someone. I am sure she did not mean to hurt the man. I hope she learns from it and stops being so judgemental on others.
Really don't tell me you don't gossip.judgemental I think everbody has been at one time.
NOT PLACE OR TIME

Denver, CO

#25 Jul 11, 2013
Why are you bringing this up about the mother don't you understand she is hurting how could you she's grieving her son look at you . your the one that is gossiping and your the one that does'nt have feeling's. Show some respect. You are so ignorant at a time like this leave her alone. STOP IT !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pontiac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pontiac Grand Am: Problems & Solutions (Jul '06) May 16 Jamie Crawford 1,305
News The Judge: Drag Week Apr 28 Hairy Potter -- KHAN 1
News I Need An Affordable Car That Can Outrun A Torn... (Nov '16) Apr '17 nedobs 3
News Reports: 2004-2006 Chevy Uplander Sliding Door ... (Aug '07) Apr '17 nedobs 177
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '08) Feb '17 Richard Hutton 18
Play in stearing wheel Feb '17 Joe Messineo 1
won't crank or turn over Jan '17 tik 1
More from around the web