Don't mind a few dents? Check out a 'hail sale'

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR
Monday night's storm took quite a toll on area car dealerships. But what turned out to be a mess for them has turned into savings for car buyers. Full Story
Cheryl S

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 27, 2009
I went to Phil Long Ford and Lakewood Fordland and looked at hail damaged vehicles. Both barely budged from the MSRP...neither even came down to the invoice price despite the fact that both cars were all dinged up and one even had scratches so couldn't be repaired with paintless dent repair. Who would buy a vehicle that was all dinged up for only $1,000 off the MSRP? I could get that deal any way.
Nhoov

Aurora, CO

#2 Jul 30, 2009
I wonder if you have to negotiate the true savings.
Jeff

Littleton, CO

#3 Aug 1, 2009
Car 'stealerships' are so totally lame, to borrow a phrase from the kids today.
wheres bob b

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Aug 9, 2009
Cheryl S wrote:
I went to Phil Long Ford and Lakewood Fordland and looked at hail damaged vehicles. Both barely budged from the MSRP...neither even came down to the invoice price despite the fact that both cars were all dinged up and one even had scratches so couldn't be repaired with paintless dent repair. Who would buy a vehicle that was all dinged up for only $1,000 off the MSRP? I could get that deal any way.
EVERYBODY said go to MEDVED!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pontiac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pontiac Grand Am: Problems & Solutions (Jul '06) Dec 22 bri 1,251
2003 Grand AM Cranks but won't start Dec 10 AhleLacieX 1
01 pontiac grand am gt 3.4L charging system pro... (Jun '13) Dec 3 amandabaker 6
Takata Airbag Update: Toyota and GM Expand Reca... Nov '14 JSantoli 1
GM Telling Pontiac, Saab Owners Not to Allow Fr... Oct '14 John Jeffery 1
Movie 'stars' cruising into Lenoir Oct '14 Liberal forever 1
First Coast Gears: 'The Judge' proudly holds court Jul '14 Mike and Wanda 1
More from around the web