Crime Stoppers: WalMart Theft

There are 11 comments on the WBKO-TV Bowling Green story from Jan 13, 2011, titled Crime Stoppers: WalMart Theft. In it, WBKO-TV Bowling Green reports that:

At approximately 3:00 a.m. on Wednesday, January 5, two black males entered the Glasgow Walmart on Happy Valley Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBKO-TV Bowling Green.

wideopen

Munfordville, KY

#1 Jan 13, 2011
That black guy in that video looks like the guy at Glasgow radio shack. He runs around with him .... Find him and find his partner and the goods he's listed some on craigslist under Nashville
how

Cave City, KY

#2 Jan 13, 2011
how did they get out with that stuff??
Paul

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2011
My brother tried to steal a toothbrush at 3 am a few years ago and didn't get past the front door until he was stopped.

Security at walmart must have been afraid of the two negros at 3 am. Lesson learned in this is beef up security and hire brave people that aren't afraid of certain types of people.
I still don't see how they got out with that stuff through the door by mcdonalds. I believe the garden center and the other main entrance are closed at that time, unless they escaped through a fire door or back area. I know a lot of people escape through some of the employee doors when shoplifting.
Josh

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2011
We need to start giving the senile door greeters guns from now on.
snowed in

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 13, 2011
how wrote:
how did they get out with that stuff??
what did they steal???
shopper

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2011
Josh wrote:
We need to start giving the senile door greeters guns from now on.
Hellllllll no their already in gear to tackle somebody when they see something in your cart thats to big for a bag. If they gave them guns their would be a shooting everyday.
i wonder

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2011
Wonder why the wal-mart snoop B. G. did'nt tackle them, I guess Mcdonalds was closed at that time, so she was not there sitting on her fat ass slurpping milkshakes.
imoo
tx dude

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jan 13, 2011
Security was too busy taking pictures of the shoppers for PeopleofWalmart.com . Ky has more pics on than that site than any other state. Why don't you peoople learn how to dress in public?
sams

Liberty, KY

#9 Jan 14, 2011
walmart cut back on security 1 guy works 5 stores . thats dumb
Kate

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 Jan 14, 2011
Judging by the car they fled the scene in, I would think they wouldn't be too hard to find.
dog

Jeffersonville, IN

#11 Jan 14, 2011
They will get caught

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pontiac Bonneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
02 Bonneville no crank no start (Sep '14) Sep '14 confused84 1
News 'a Out! The Transformistas of Havana' Documents... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Comanche 8
64 pontiac bonneville 4 door hardtop (Nov '13) Nov '13 todd 1
heater motor only runs on low (Jan '12) Jan '12 jack 1
News Ashlander restores ambulance, hits Utah Salt Flats (Aug '11) Aug '11 Paul 1
News Hemmings Collector Car Day held at Hathawaya s (Jul '11) Jul '11 Elmer_J_Fudd 9
News Groundhog hitches a ride in Pennsylvania (May '11) May '11 Misty Meaner 5
More from around the web