Ashlander restores ambulance, hits Ut...

Ashlander restores ambulance, hits Utah Salt Flats

There are 1 comment on the The Ashland Daily Tidings story from Aug 29, 2011, titled Ashlander restores ambulance, hits Utah Salt Flats. In it, The Ashland Daily Tidings reports that:

When Ashland resident Rodger Busse received a 1969 Pontiac Bonneville ambulance that he had bought sight-unseen from Arizona, he couldn't figure out why salt was coating its undercarriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ashland Daily Tidings.

Paul

Delano, MN

#1 Aug 30, 2011
very cool - great story! We have a special chapter of the Pontiac-Oakland Club devoted to ambulances, hearses, sedan deliveries, station wagons, check out poci.org and pcpvpoci.info I had a Superior '69 Pontiac Bonneville hearse/ambulanace combintation 428 automatic, light blue with a black vinyl top a few years back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pontiac Bonneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heater not blowing heat (Oct '16) Oct '16 ErnieD 1
Rough idle (Jun '16) Jun '16 cantslowdown67 1
02 Bonneville no crank no start (Sep '14) Sep '14 confused84 1
News 'a Out! The Transformistas of Havana' Documents... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Comanche 8
64 pontiac bonneville 4 door hardtop (Nov '13) Nov '13 todd 1
heater motor only runs on low (Jan '12) Jan '12 jack 1
News Hemmings Collector Car Day held at Hathawaya s (Jul '11) Jul '11 Elmer_J_Fudd 9
More from around the web