The Porsche 918 Spyder Is Faster Than...

The Porsche 918 Spyder Is Faster Than The Nissan GT-R Around The 'Ring [Video]

There are 1 comment on the Jalopnik story from Sep 20, 2012, titled The Porsche 918 Spyder Is Faster Than The Nissan GT-R Around The 'Ring [Video]. In it, Jalopnik reports that:

Porsche claims the new 918 recorded a 7:14 time around the Nordschleife, making it two seconds faster than the eternal King of the 'Ring , the Nissan GT-R. That's what $753,180 buys you these days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jalopnik.

Porsche

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Hi, I like the 918sp . Porsche is just not matching 918sp with one thing; speed in mph why is it not 218mph because the name is 918? Production is starting on sep-18-2013. It'll really make sense if its 218mph because its name is "918" and I'm not saying this for it to compete with other Sports Cars yet, just to rhym its name and sports Cars like Nissan GT-R and others should not mess with 918sp & have little or no say in its affairs because of its price & performance. For me its embarrasing how can a 5 year old boy beat up an 18 year old adult? Stay blessed, God loves you so dearly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nissan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In 2025, what percent of new cars in the U.S. w... Aug 13 Solarman 1
News Nissan XTerra 2004 (May '09) Jul 31 Red 3
News Goclean Waterless Car Wash is good for the envi... Jul '16 out there 1
News Toyota Tacoma compact pickup selling like a ful... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Pissed 12
News Electric Car Sales Up Despite Low Gasoline Prices Jul '16 Solarman 1
News Southern California plans to build gigantic bat... Jul '16 Solarman 1
News Mandatory Waiting Periods Are Making Abortions ... Jul '16 ThomasA 79
More from around the web