Nissan Versa replacement wiper blade SOLUTION!!

Posted in the Nissan Versa Forum

triplej

Grafton, WI

#1 Feb 12, 2010
Nissan did a pretty good job trying to get you back to the dealer for wipers...

Save Yourself Some Time: The Nissan Versa's 14" passenger side replacement windshield wiper is very hard to find in the newer-style beam blades. The 12" rear is also very hard to find because itís a special rear blade that fits the special rear arm.

After a ton of research, I've only found one aftermarket set-up that works:'Trico NeoForm Beam Blades' on the front (yes, they have a 14") and 'Trico Exact Fit Rear Integral Blade' on the rear (yes, it fits the special rear arm). All of the above come with step-by-step, illustrated removal and replacement instructions - easy install. Got the whole set-up online.

“I'm on my way, I'm making it.”

Since: Dec 09

Waterford, WI

#2 Mar 25, 2010
triplej wrote:
Nissan did a pretty good job trying to get you back to the dealer for wipers...
Save Yourself Some Time: The Nissan Versa's 14" passenger side replacement windshield wiper is very hard to find in the newer-style beam blades. The 12" rear is also very hard to find because itís a special rear blade that fits the special rear arm.
After a ton of research, I've only found one aftermarket set-up that works:'Trico NeoForm Beam Blades' on the front (yes, they have a 14") and 'Trico Exact Fit Rear Integral Blade' on the rear (yes, it fits the special rear arm). All of the above come with step-by-step, illustrated removal and replacement instructions - easy install. Got the whole set-up online.
As a follow-up to my post above, I just got an email from wipers123.com and Trico has a $15 rebate on NeoForms through 5/15/10. They also sent me an additional $5 instant coupon "springreturningcustomer " (orders over $30) not sure when it expires... Godspeed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nissan Versa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. Pricing and Specs for 2015 Nissan Versa Note (May '14) May '14 stellamathore 1
Comparison Test : 2013 Hyundai Accent vs 2014 N... (Nov '13) Mar '14 sam 2
First drive, 2011 Ford Fiesta (May '10) Nov '13 hahahaha 4
2014 Nissan Versa Note Launch Report - First Dr... (Jun '13) Jun '13 A_User 1
Business insider: GM pines for sweet taste of i... (Jun '13) Jun '13 church of whats h... 3
Nissan Versa at a very chip price (May '12) Mar '13 RelicsOnTheShelf 2
Brought to you by our sponsors: TV's most egreg... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Dodger 1
More from around the web