California's new car registrations ou...

California's new car registrations outpace US rate

There are 1 comment on the Pasadena Star-News story from Apr 24, 2010, titled California's new car registrations outpace US rate. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Longo Toyota was recently named Certified Pre-owned Dealer of the Year for Toyota at the annual Auto Remarketing News Magazine CPO Forum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

mike the dude

Saint George, UT

#1 Apr 25, 2010
No offense to any Dealers out there, but I can’t believe anyone is crazy enough to buy a new car right now in this economy. Considering that a healthy chunk of 2010 Cash 4 Clunkers cars have already been repossessed (i.e. ) why not just go to local banks and credit unions and buy these repo cars back for half the retail price? If you’re going to buy junk at least don’t over pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nissan Versa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AC button on versa not working (Aug '11) Sep '16 Danno 4
air box out, cone intake in. Help Aug '16 Troy88 1
News Study: Hybrid, EV technologies compete with che... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Solarman 1
News Nissan Produces its 11 Millionth Engine in Agua... (Dec '15) Dec '15 is name esquivel_... 1
News U.S. Pricing and Specs for 2015 Nissan Versa Note (May '14) May '14 stellamathore 1
News Comparison Test : 2013 Hyundai Accent vs 2014 N... (Nov '13) Mar '14 sam 2
News First drive, 2011 Ford Fiesta (May '10) Nov '13 hahahaha 4
More from around the web