Nissan launches 0% financing on 5 models

Nissan Motor Co. said Friday it will begin offering zero-percent financing for five of its top-selling vehicles starting next week as it seeks to lift its U.S. sales and prove to consumers that credit remains ... Full Story
jjrg7

Raleigh, NC

#1 Oct 31, 2008
Great news. I just saved up enough money to buy a Rogue with cash. Now I can keep the money in the bank at 4% and finance the car for free.

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#2 Oct 31, 2008
Unlike the reactions to GM and Chrysler announcing similar deals; people actually will go buy a Nissan for 0% interest.
smiles

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 31, 2008
Can infiniti jump on bnoard so I can go get my G37
the herd plods along

Elgin, IL

#4 Oct 31, 2008
They did not get bailed out, how are they doing it? Oh I see, we just got screwed by our representatives, again!
Albigensian

Morristown, NJ

#5 Oct 31, 2008
Well, they usually offer the buyer a choice of either cut-rate financing, or a cash rebate.

But in Illinois, a car worth $20,000. can cost you sales tax on $23,000.

How so? Because the sales tax is calculated on the price BEFORE rebate-- even if you pay cash, and immediately sign the rebate check over to the dealer.

(But if the rebate is not included in the taxable value of the car, why can't it be taxed as INCOME? Hmmmmmmmmm)
Sarah Who

Glenview, IL

#6 Oct 31, 2008
Better get ready for more auto bailouts followed closely by the airlines. They are all'too big to fail'.

Happy halloween all!
Kevin

AOL

#7 Oct 31, 2008
Now they tell me. I should have waited another year but my Landrover was falling about.
Future

Western Springs, IL

#8 Oct 31, 2008
Is this an advertisement or news?
egolessvegan

Pompano Beach, FL

#9 Nov 20, 2008
I will trade my 2006 Murano when Nissan offers 0% for 5 years.I believe it is coming very soon.
American

Rochester, MN

#10 Feb 27, 2009
Following the 9-11 terrorist attacks on the United States in 2001, media all over the world have increasingly focused on covering any signs of political extremism locally as well as globally. Central Asia is no exception - in fact, the spread of political extremism is one of a number of topics subject to considerable attention and concern by the public as well as the authorities. It has also been shown that large Corporations making vehicles in Asia have been connected to supplying and arming troops and have potentially "dangerous liaison" between extremism, terrorism in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Quote from the IMS media in countries affected by armed conflict, human insecurity and political transition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nissan Sentra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2001 Nissan Sentra - Service Engine Light (Jan '07) Feb 10 grj1970 140
Nissan recalling Altima and Sentra cars over se... (Nov '07) Nov '14 Todd 21
p0300 random misfire code (Apr '09) Aug '14 Spec V 808 20
Nissan Note Nismo Is Japan's Next Hot Hatch (Jul '14) Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 1
How we saved a bundle on a car in Maui by renti... (Jun '14) Jun '14 elmar winkler 1
Engine oil leak with Sentra 1997 GXE (Oct '07) Mar '14 Bunny 4
Problems with Power Door Lock Nissan Sentra 1994 (Feb '07) Jan '14 Scott 9
More from around the web