Tattoo on penis wins man a car

Tattoo on penis wins man a car

There are 102 comments on the Ottawa Sun story from Jan 30, 2011, titled Tattoo on penis wins man a car. In it, Ottawa Sun reports that:

A German man didn't have to hand over a dime for a new car, but he did have to pay in ink.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ottawa Sun.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Bob

Moline, IL

#2 Jan 31, 2011
How is one supposed to comment on this penis story,if every time a person says penis the red moderator comment comes on and says the post is offensive and may be removed,but in fact topix planted the penis story on their website,seems kind of hypocritical to me.Damn tattooed penises anyway.

“Texting For Dollars”

Since: Sep 10

Oakland, CA

#3 Jan 31, 2011
I read the article. Hard to beat a story like that.
Bob

Moline, IL

#5 Jan 31, 2011
Bex the fish wrote:
ow!
Oh stop whinin,man up,it dont feel that bad especially when you have a female repoter tuggin on it for the tattoo artist.
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#7 Jan 31, 2011
It is only a little car.....hmmmmmmmmmm
Bob

Moline, IL

#13 Jan 31, 2011
teenytinyharleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
but but...they let finger pointers post,,
They let booger pickers post too,so what your point?
BBBBOB

Moline, IL

#15 Jan 31, 2011
<quoted text>
I was not making a point..just stating facts...
Oh my bag.lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 31, 2011
If you guys will do anything for a new car, make it a cool car.
teenytinyharleyh oney

United States

#18 Jan 31, 2011
I had a tattoo on my p-enis, but that was before I had it removed for my sex change.

“Anything you can do”

Since: Dec 10

I can make up something better

#19 Jan 31, 2011
<quoted text>
I was not making a point..just stating facts...
You,,,,, have,,,,, no points,,,,,, to make,,,,,,, bitter,,,,,,, lying old,,,,,,,, hag,,,,,,,, Clamato!

Itchimitchybaoclao!

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#20 Jan 31, 2011
Not for nothing but his girlfriend says that he can make it into a stretch limo......

8-|
whut

Moline, IL

#22 Jan 31, 2011
whut

Since: Aug 09

Annapolis, MD

#23 Jan 31, 2011
I think the contest obviously shoulda been for a Hummer.
Shorty

Cary, NC

#25 Jan 31, 2011
I have a tattoo on my member. It says, "Shorty's Bar and Grill Chattanooga Tennessee zip code 28479".

They wouldn't let me say pen!$

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#26 Jan 31, 2011
Bex the fish wrote:
<quoted text>
And I thought you were going to say you had the Star Spangle Banner tattooed on yours .......... I'm so disappointed.
I got mine tattooed,I got a free Yugo out of it. Normally the tattoo says"World" But when I'm excited it says "Welcome to Florida, have a great day. Lake Okeechobee has great bass fishing, some days you can catch over 100 fish. For more information, call........."
DANG MAN

Moline, IL

#27 Jan 31, 2011
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I got mine tattooed,I got a free Yugo out of it. Normally the tattoo says"World" But when I'm excited it says "Welcome to Florida, have a great day. Lake Okeechobee has great bass fishing, some days you can catch over 100 fish. For more information, call........."
Jesus H Christ dude,that would take about 4 hands to handle that whopper.:)

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#28 Jan 31, 2011
What was the tattoo,'Wendy'' or 'Welcome to Jamaica mon, have a nice day'?

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#29 Jan 31, 2011
Was it a Hummer....not the car, but the Schlonggggggg!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#30 Jan 31, 2011
corrective_unconscious wrote:
I think the contest obviously shoulda been for a Hummer.
I heard that there was a choice....but he decided on the car.

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#31 Jan 31, 2011
So the three sailors walk into the bar in Singapore, and after a while (and about 8 million dollars) 2 guys get lucky, and start to leave. The guy left behind (name is Shorty) sits drinking alone. After another while, a bar girl sits with him. Well, like every sailor in the world, he eventually starts talking about back home. Business is slow, and the girl is mildly interested, so she takes him home.

Time passes.

So Shorty is standing there, and she notices he has a tattoo on his crank...Shorty. She starts laughing and laughing, and Shorty smiles. He says he got it one evening at a truck stop. Seemed like the thing to do at the time.

Next morning, her room is trashed. Stuff is broken, thrown around, just torn up!

When she meets her girlfriends at the bar, they laugh at her for getting stuck with the little guy. She told them about the tattoo, and they laughed again. "Shorty." That is when the girl told them the tattoo really read "Shorty's Truck Stop. Chattanooga, Tennessee. Come see us!"

She is probably still sitting there, waiting for Old Shorty to come back.

“Hey ,yawl !”

Since: Oct 10

How ya doin? N.C.

#33 Jan 31, 2011
Why did the man get a tattoo of a twenty dollar bill on his penis? Because his wife likes to blow money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mini Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 15 most fuel-efficient car brands (Jan '16) Jan '16 Izzy 1
News 2014 Mini Cooper - Small Wheelbase, Long Legs (May '15) May '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News BMW keeps certain ads from black media: Rev. Je... (Aug '09) Jan '15 sassyntrashy 99
News What is it about Mini that makes it so popular? (Aug '13) Oct '14 supersonic boom 55
News Tennessee Not Impressed By BonnarooBy Daniel G.... (Jun '14) Jun '14 jana 1
News 6 Things You Gotta See at the New York Auto Show (Apr '14) Apr '14 See 2
New video from MINI (Feb '14) Feb '14 kirstynmclean 1
More from around the web