Car review: Mini Cooper SD

Car review: Mini Cooper SD

There are 2 comments on the Guardian Unlimited story from Oct 15, 2011, titled Car review: Mini Cooper SD. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

How do you celebrate a memorable motoring milestone? You invite the prime minister over, of coursea David Cameron drives off in the 2,000,000th Mini More than a number: the 2,000,000th Mini which was driven off the production line at Plant Oxford by David Cameron in August.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#1 Oct 23, 2011
When is it coming to the USA?
MINI Achieves New Sales R

San Jose, CA

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Hey Everyone!

BMW Group and MINI boast new Sales records. Plus, sales of one vehicle in the MINI line up jumps 11%...find out which one: http://goo.gl/396FT

Thanks!

John
DrivingMyMINI
www.DrivingMyMINI.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/DrivingMyMINI
@DrivingMyMINI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

MINI Cooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tattoo on penis wins man a car (Jan '11) Jan '17 Ink the Phart 102
Cheap Kitchens For Sale London Jan '17 Anonymous 1
I bet you have never seen a MIni pickup, until ... Jan '17 All 1
News The 15 most fuel-efficient car brands (Jan '16) Jan '16 Izzy 1
News 2014 Mini Cooper - Small Wheelbase, Long Legs (May '15) May '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News BMW keeps certain ads from black media: Rev. Je... (Aug '09) Jan '15 sassyntrashy 99
News What is it about Mini that makes it so popular? (Aug '13) Oct '14 supersonic boom 55
More from around the web