Mercedes G-Class enters 27th producti...

Mercedes G-Class enters 27th production year

There are 5 comments on the Raw Story story from Aug 8, 2006, titled Mercedes G-Class enters 27th production year. In it, Raw Story reports that:

Deutsche Press News Published: 08/08/2006 11:12:56pm Stuttgart- The Mercedes cross-country G-Class is entering its 27th year of production with a rejuvenation cure including the latest 165 kW/224 hp diesel ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Raw Story.

SUNNY

Japan

#1 Oct 19, 2006
IS IT TRUE THE G-WAGON IS GOING OUT IN 07?IF SO,IT WILL BE THE SADDEST EVENT THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN IN OUR LIFE TIME.
PLEASE I BEG ON BEHALF OF LOVERS OF THE G-WAGON,DONT TAKE OUR BABY OUT,THAT CAR IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE AUTOMOBILE WORLD.I HAVENT GOT MINE YET,BUT ONE DAY I WILL,AND IT WILL BE THE FINAL CAR I WILL BUY.
LONG LIVE THE G-WAGON
ANTHONY RAMSAY

Auburn Hills, MI

#2 Oct 21, 2006
SUNNY wrote:
IS IT TRUE THE G-WAGON IS GOING OUT IN 07?IF SO,IT WILL BE THE SADDEST EVENT THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN IN OUR LIFE TIME.
PLEASE I BEG ON BEHALF OF LOVERS OF THE G-WAGON,DONT TAKE OUR BABY OUT,THAT CAR IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE AUTOMOBILE WORLD.I HAVENT GOT MINE YET,BUT ONE DAY I WILL,AND IT WILL BE THE FINAL CAR I WILL BUY.
LONG LIVE THE G-WAGON
WHATS UP SUNNY?

IT WOULD BE HARD FOR MERCEDES-BENZ TO TERMINATE THE G CLASS.....ALOT OF REQUEST ARE COMING IN FOR THE G CLASS. THEY ARE VERY UNIQUE,BOLD,SOPHISTICATED,LUXU RIOUS,POWERFUL,REFINE,OUTSTAND ING, GREAT OFF ROADERS AND THE LIST GOES ON.

AUTHENTIC JAMAICAN....TAKE CARE
SUNNY

Japan

#3 Oct 23, 2006
HELLO TONY,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RE-ASSURANCE OF THE G-WAGON CONTINUAL EXISTENCE,THIS MAKES MY DAY,YOU SEE I SLEEP AND DREAM THE G-BABY EVERYDAY,SO IT WOULD HAVE BAD FOR MY HEALTH FOR THE G-BABY TO BE KILLED.
QUESTION FOR YOU TONY AND ALL LOVER OF G-BABY,IS IT TRUE THAT THE G-WAGON AMG63 IS COMING SOON.I LOVE THEM WITH POWER.
ALL YA THAT LOVE THE G-WAGON STAY BLESSED
abunaser

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#4 Dec 3, 2006
this is the worst news i have heared about the wolf (gelandenwagen g-class) even 460 or 463 because this car realy multi-purpose car family,sport off-on road rouph smooth practical long life save life , woulthy history classic and the same time modern,down town high way medium size,many peoples will disappointe if this news true please to whom it may concerne do not kill survive life
tschiewagon

Austria

#5 Jun 21, 2007
hello, iám mike and i leave in Austria near Graz ho is born the G-Wagon, my news is the g-wagon leaves to 2009, you can look at my side, www.tschiewagon.com
abunaser wrote:
this is the worst news i have heared about the wolf (gelandenwagen g-class) even 460 or 463 because this car realy multi-purpose car family,sport off-on road rouph smooth practical long life save life , woulthy history classic and the same time modern,down town high way medium size,many peoples will disappointe if this news true please to whom it may concerne do not kill survive life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mercedes-Benz G-Class Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ashley Tisdale heads back to the salon for the ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ashley Tisdale 1
News Vespa LX125 gearless scooter launched in Indian... (Jun '12) Jun '12 saurav 1
News Uche Elendu's wedding paraphernalia (Jan '12) Jan '12 jerry 1
News Vilner takes to the Mercedes-Benz G-Class like ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 goyard1004 1
News 2009 Mercedes-Benz G-Class (Oct '09) Dec '09 uecharoba 2
News Mercedes Benz records 16pc sales growth in 2008 (Feb '09) Feb '09 Atheist 11
G-class Spares (Nov '08) Nov '08 Hani Musthafa 1
More from around the web